Chapter 54-Marry me

******

One of my awesome readers @Khairo123   made covers for my book again and I am extremely satisfied with them! And that too they are twin covers to match the alternate version book 'Unforgettable Night'. I am definitely gonna change the book's cover as soon as we are a little deep into that story since just recently things are looking up for Astrea in that book. Any way I will display one cover here and the other one in the next chapter. Once you can comment to make it IAA's cover!

Before starting the chapter: What did you think when you read the chapter's name? I'll bet that it is nowhere near what I planned, so ready for the surprise?😉********

I rubbed Dannon's head absent minded while he is sleeping. I guess his little body experienced too much strain and he was sleeping for most of the time, of course after I make sure he gets his tummy filled. His I.V drop and heart monitoring wires whatever they are called were removed thankfully. I have to say he is recovering quickly since it's only been two days. I was on the bed with him since he refused to leave which I found cute despite the situation we are in. He clings to me as if afraid that I might disappear any second.

He is no longer crying or emotionless. He returned to his happy self and I am glad for that. The only difference is that he refuses to let me out of his sight. He is this happy-go-bubbly-self one minute and the second my face disappears from his view he cries very loudly and hysterically until I appear before him. I don't leave him any minute and that includes going to bathroom since that resulted very bad when went inside to pee. Just this bit is not comfortable for me. I had to get a seat for him and place in the bathroom while I was in the bathroom bathing or doing my business.

Well, his health is improving and that alone is enough for me to put up with any thing. He is recovering both emotionally and physically. During the initial hours he used to cling to me tightly refusing to budge even an inch. Now he finally feels comfortable to sit on my lap. He refuses to go to anyone though leaving me. Don't tell anyone but I am secretly pleased. I know I am sorry but I am just greedy when it comes to this little angel whom I intend to never leave.

And the gang mostly stays with us except for night. Robert, Daniel, Elena were also here most of the time but Aram was here only one day and I couldn't help but feel worried about him. I sent him worried look when anyone wasn't seeing, he does nothing but send me a reassuring grin but still I can't help but worry. He might be lying so that he won't add further to my plate. I am really worried about him but for the time being I can't do anything. I can't ask him in front of every one but at the same time I can't be alone with him since Dannon won't leave.

Asking to be alone with Aram, of course with Dannon, will only cause suspicions and if asked the reasons I am not sure I can come up with a convincing lie. Other than that the gang stays here most of the day, can't stay here all day and Gouenji is occupying the sofa at night staying with me refusing to accept anyone's offer to stay the night with me. Oh well, it's just two nights but still. I wonder how they are getting the work done staying here all day since they aren't just normal people but billionaires or millionaires with companies to run. Especially Gouenji who directly runs the company and he is staying with me at night too.