Chapter 22-Hospital

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

Ah! It hurts! Someone please stop that annoying alarm! It really hurts. My head.

"Astrea!" A voice said so urgently.

"Yes." I mumbled clutching my head and trying to open my eyes. They feel so heavy and difficult to open especially with my headache. I opened my eyes with heavy effort only to close it again because of the heavy light. It felt as if someone focused a torch light straight at my eyes. I blinked and slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light.

"Can you hear me? Are you alright?" Gouenji appeared before me, his ever stoic face showing worry. What made him lose his seriousness? The last it happened was when I humiliated myself mistaking birth control means as chocolate. But he laughed last time but this time he is worried. I wonder what happened. Is his family business in trouble?

"Yeah, I am fine. What happened to make you worry?"

"You happened." He said glaring at me his poker face returning. I should have taken a photo of his worrying face too. I am afraid I couldn't see it again. It's not that I want to see him worry but it is very rare to see some kind of expression on his face. I wonder if he is a robot sometimes. That explains his expressionless face and his inhuman abilities and talents. That and him being an alien. Either one of them could be true or else how could there exist such a perfect human being.

"Ouch!" There was sudden pain in my head and I tried to move my other hand which actually doubled my pain. My left hand hurts too.

"What hurts?"

"My head and my hand." I moaned in pain.

"The doctor's on his way. He is coming soon."

"Doctor?" I questioned confused and soon enough a person in white coat appeared. I then looked around to find I was in an entirely white room with several machines, I mean those heart beat measuring machines and such. In short I am in a hospital on a hospital bed. Not a normal hospital bed but looks like a private hospital room. Will you think it is weird if I say if this hospital room is kind of good?

                                                              //Hospital Room//

                                                              //Hospital Room//

"What happened?" I asked confused. "Why am I in a hospital?"

"You don't remember? You were in an accident Miss.Faith."

I then remembered what happened. All the scenes flashed into my mind.

"Ah Yes! I remember now. How is the other guy?"

"Other guy?" Doctor asked. "You were the only one who had an accident."

"So I assume he is safe."

"Yes, he is." Gouenji answered his anger dangerously glowing with fury. "How can you be so careless? We were all so worried about you? How can you act so reckless?" He yelled at me in fury.