Chapter 27-Baby 2

"Do you guys know this baby?" I asked out loud expressing my internal question.

"How can you lose a baby?" Gouenji's loud voice came from behind me making me turn around.

"I don't know!" Fidio replied.

"What do you mean by you don't know? If I find a single scratch on him I swear you are dead."

I turned around super pissed. So it means he is the one who lost this super cute and super innocent baby.

"Cool down! We are searching for him. I didn't want it to happen too." Fidio argued.

"Is this the baby you are talking about?" I narrowed my eyes at them daring them to tell yes. I am super furious. No one messes with a baby and escapes alive especially after they made that baby cry.

Gouenji stopped at my voice, looked at the baby in my hands and then at my face. I think my expression warned him something and he kept quiet. He sure is a master so he knows when to keep quiet.

"There he is!" Fidio shouted not knowing the situation. "We were searching everywhere for him!"

"So.." I said getting up deathly calm and walked to Gouenji with this kid in my hands. "..what you are saying is that you are the guys who left this baby?" I asked glaring at Gouenji. One wrong word from him and he is dead. I don't remember being ever this pissed in my life.

Gouenji immediately raised his hands in surrender. "I am innocent. Fidio got him here. He was already missing by the time I met him. I was searching with him."

"So it was you!" I said turning to Fidio. He smiled sheepishly finally knowing the situation he is in. "I never felt good about you." I said clutching his collar and pulling him towards me. "You brought your son here with you but forgot about him when you saw girls, isn't it?" I said glaring full on force at him.

"He is not my son." He squeaked.

"And that gives you the right to leave this innocent kid alone in the crowd. What if something happened to him? He was stepped on his hand when I found him. Who knows what else would have happened if I didn't find him."

"I am sorry! He.." he started but couldn't finish since I quickly brought my knee to his crotch and kicked him real hard. He clutched his private parts and moaned in pain.

"Fuck! That hurts."

"Your sorry wasn't enough. If something like this happens ever again I will make sure that part never works again so that your attention will never be disturbed. I was rather easy on you."

The baby in my hand chuckled. I turned at him and my sour expression dissolved seeing his pure smiling face.

"I think the baby agrees with my punishment." I said poking his nose with mine. I saw a crowd gathered around us as usual and when I moved forward to go to our table they parted. In around ten minutes the crowd disappeared and we all sat at our table again. Fidio too sat glaring at me but I didn't give a shit about him. I am happy with the little kid in my lap.

"What's his name?" I asked Gouenji.

"Dannon." He replied.

"Nice name." I said very lightly pinching his chubby cheeks and he gurgled cutely again. I swear he is the epitome of cuteness.

"What is he doing here?" I asked wondering the reason for his arrival here.

"What is my son doing here in college?" Kidou said out loud shocking us all.

"I don't know." Gouenji said. "Fidio brought him here. When I went to talk to him in the lunch after I left you guys he said Dannon was missing. I didn't question him further. Finding him was more important."