Chapter 57-Daniel's Love

Someone coughed making me turn my head and I found it was Kidou who fake coughed.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow, a habit which I seemed to caught up from Gouenji.

He smirked and I knew what was coming.

"If you lovebirds are done staring at each other we shall move on to have our dinner before they close their doors."

I rolled my eyes. We were barely looking at each other and they knew it but since we were the new couple they found it funny to tease us for apparently no obvious reasons.

"Very funny." I answered in a sarcastic tone. "Is everyone here?"

"Yep!" G came into picture answering and Kidou immediately drew here and kept his arm on her waist. A smile formed on my face. Glad they are finally together and happy. I wish they would be together forever and love each other, care for another and grow old together with Dannon. Hopefully no other kid. Though I love kids I don't think I can adopt all their kids.

"Guys, we are waiting!" Lillian shouted from Fidio's hold with Robert and Daniel standing to the side. Lillian and Fidio are going steady too. Now Robert and Daniel need to find their pair and our gang would be full of happy couples. Wait why am I talking as if Gouenji and I are a couple? Of course we are but we are not a couple out of love but for convenience, because this is the best option for me to stay with Dannon permanently. If in future I get together with someone, of course he would be someone who would accept my relationship with Dannon but it would be difficult to live together with G and Kidou who would want to live with their son for sure.

"Astrea." Gouenji called pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and he gave me a lovely smile surprising me for a second and kissed my forehead in a sweet gesture sending my heart into overdrive. I swear he will give heart attack one day with how fast my heart beats around him. "Let's move." He said his hand still on my back guiding me gently. I pushed Dannon's trolley along with us and when we reached the Limousine we put the shiftable trolley inside. Considering the size of our gang unless we want to drive in multiple cars it has to be a Limousine if we want to travel together or may be a truck.

We soon reached an expensive hotel. Today's dinner is on Gouenji and they refused to dine anywhere except some expensive and good place claiming they want to eat off Gouenji as much as they can. They were kidding of course but if Gouenji was an ordinary person I am sure he would go bankrupt. There was a person outside to receive us and soon we were taken to 50th floor and we were taken to a private area.

I loved it. We had our seats near to the window letting us look into beautiful lit New York city. I loved the interior design very much. It was much different to anything I have ever seen. There is no chandelier present but there were designs falling from the ceiling with little crystal balls at the end which formed a particular pattern above and around our seats. The seats were not regular chairs but comfortable sofas. There were four sofas around a round table which is big enough to contain all the plates and dishes.

 There were four sofas around a round table which is big enough to contain all the plates and dishes