Chapter 1

"Alright everybody gather up your coloring supplies. Its almost time to go home." Jennifer told the kids in her class. 

"If anybody needs any help you can ask me or Miss. Tyler." She said pointing to me. They all started talking and cleaning up with a smile. I chuckled at all of them. I saw Jake the most adorable little boy walking up to me with a drawing.

 "Hi Miss. Tyler. I drew a picture of you." He told me handing me the piece of paper.

 "This is beautiful thank you." I told him looking at the picture that a professional painter would draw. 

"Why did you draw me?" I asked him and he shrugged smiling at me. 

"Because I wish you could be my older sister." He told me and I smiled holding my arms out for him to hug me. He smiled and jumped on my lap smothering me in a hug. He kissed my cheek and went back to his table.

 He kissed my cheek and went back to his table

I still can't believe that he drew this.

 "Tyler." Jenifer said waving me over. "We still on for tonight. Movies, beer, oh and no boys allowed." She said waving her finger at me. I chuckled at her.

 "You seriously over estimate me. I haven't had a boyfriend in four years, why do you think that I will magically have a boyfriend?" I asked her shrugging. She smiled.

 "Because Mr. Will you go out with me is still waiting for you. I know that you already said no, but why he is delicious." She asked me her eyes lighting up with the thought of him.

"Because boyfriends are over rated. If he is so delicious go out with him yourself." 

"Miss. Tyler can you help me fit this into my backpack?" Lily the sweetest little girl asked me tugging at my jacket. I nod grabbing her hand and walking over to her seat. I rearrange her backpack fitting it perfectly inside. 

"Thank you Miss. Tyler." She said hugging me. 

"Your welcome sweetie." I tell her smiling and standing up walking to the front. 

"Parents are here." Jenifer shouted and all the kids stood up running to greet their parents. 

"Parents please come sign that you picked up your child." Jenifer shouts waving a clip board in the air. Parents immediately rushed over like a pack of wolves attacking their prey. 

"Jake come back here." A man shouts causing my wolf to purr. What the heck!!!! I saw Jake running up to me and he smiled hugging me. 

"Can I take you for some ice cream?" He asked me giving me the puppy dog eyes. 

"Why don't I treat you to ice cream as a thank you for the drawing?" I asked him and he nodded his head. 

"Only if your parents are okay with it." He nods running off. 

"Miss. Tyler!!!" I hear Jake shout as I am packing my backpack up. I turn around and see him smiling with a tall guy next to him.

"This is my brother Clay. Clay this is my favorite person in the whole World besides you Miss. Tyler." He says looking up at his older brother.