Chapter 3

Justin and Jenifer above

He took a sip and then his eyes widened spitting it out. "What?" He growled. 

"How could your parents do that?" He asked me his features softening.  I shrugged completely relaxed. He looked like he was freaked out learning that I never met my parents. 

"I never met them, but they are omegas I know that because of my old Alpha." I told him sipping my beer. 

"How are you so relaxed about this?" He asked setting his beer on the table. 

"I've had 22 years to deal with it." I told him. 

"I admire your strong spirit." He told me trailing his finger up and down my arm leaving goosebumps on my arm. 

"I admire how good you are with Jake." I tell him trailing my finger up and down his arms like he is doing to me. He grabs my hands in one of his and then traps me on the wall with the other one. He brings his face closer slowly breathing out. His breath mingles with mine. I look into his dark eyes my common sense leaving. He presses his lips to mine slowly and then he grabs my waist and pulls me closer deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer moving my lips against his.

******

"Good morning class today Miss. Jenifer is sick so I will take her place for the day." I said standing in front of the rug full of smiling students. I sat down in the rocking chair and crossed my legs. 

"Alright everybody has a number. Line up in order from least to greatest." I told them. I saw them in a line after a couple of minutes. 

"Number one." The first one says and then they go all the way up to twenty. I smile and nod. 

"Great job." I tell them. "Alright remember your number for later." I tell them and they all smile looking at their number again. 

"Alright everybody go to your chairs and you can get a whiteboard to color on until lunch." I tell them and they all squeal excited. They speed walk to their seats and sit down taking out their supplies. I sit down behind my desk and look through assignment for the day. Just color and read a book together. I hear the intercom come on. 

"Mr. Baker is here with lunch." The principle says. 

"Send him down." I tell them. 

"Jake your dad is here with lunch." I tell him and he nods his head slightly frowning. I hear someone open the door and Jenifer texts me about a rogue attacking her. 

"Jake sits right over there." I tell him reading the email panicking. 

"I already know where he sits." A man that sounds a lot like Clay tells me. I look up to see Clay with two boxes of pizzas. 

"Pizza?" He asks the class who all smile and jump up and down in their seats. I smile waving him over. 

"Good afternoon beautiful." He tells me with a smile. I nod my head awkwardly. 

"Good morning." I tell him smiling and then grab the pizzas. "Everybody come pick one piece number one goes first and then go on by number." I tell them and Lily who is number one came up slowly and shyly with a napkin. She grabbed a small piece and hurried back to her seat quietly waiting for everyone to get their own pizza before she began. Clay walked over to me with a chair and sat down. 

"How is it going?" He asked me and I put my hand over my mouth. 

"Good and you?" I asked him and then swallowed the food in my mouth. He smiled slightly.