Chapter 9

"Alpha Baker is here." I growl my wolf coming forward. We all walk to the front door where he is at. I stand behind Clay feeling the need to submit to him, but he isn't my Alpha. Not anymore. 

"How nice to see you my son." Alpha Baker says his voice overly sweet. "I see your still with this mutt." He growls and Clay growls back. 

"Alpha Baker what a not very pleasant surprise." Alpha Jason said walking over in front of us with Crystal. I gripped onto Clay's hand the Alpha energy becoming to much to bear. I can't help, but submit. It's in my nature. It's what I was taught to do. Alpha Baker laughs. 

"She can't handle being around to powerful wolves can she." He laughs and I growl. He isn't my Alpha anymore. He just chuckles. 

"Tyler calm down. Can you go get the guys that you were training earlier. Tell them to do border checks. Thank you." I nodded submitting and the walking to go find them. 

********

Once all of them were gathered I smiled. 

"Alpha wants a border check." They all nod and take off doing whatever their Alpha commands. Well that was easy. My head started to feel foggy and I felt off balance. Everything was spinning and I feel to the floor in pain. I closed my eyes the darkness eating me whole. 

"Tyler." A gentle voice made me open my eyes. I look up and see the most beautiful women ever. 

She looks at me and smiles

She looks at me and smiles. "Moon Goddess?" I ask and she nods her head. I look at her shocked and I submit to her. She shakes her head. 

"Tyler don't you are my prophecy. You are my heir. I bared you and had you as my child. My child you are beautiful just like the Moon God. My child you are stronger than you know. It's your time to rise up to become the Luna you need to be. It's your time to become our savior." She tells me placing her hands in mine. Memories flash through my mind. When I was an infant she was there with me to protect me. She had to  give me up because people were after me. No one would suspect a powerless omega. I open my eyes remembering. 

"Mama." I whisper hugging her, remembering her, loving her. 

"Your time has come my child. You are their Luna. Your wolf and Clay's wolf will be rising up and receiving their power. As will you. Go become the Luna you are. Go become the Luna you are meant to be. Follow the path and your pack will be waiting for you my child." She tells me kissing my forehead and then everything spirals out of control. I open my eyes shielding my eyes from the sun. Shaking my head I stand up and find the warriors that I trained earlier staring at me. 

"Do I have something on my face?" They all pointed to my eyes. 

"Your eyes their rainbow." They told me.

" They told me