Chapter 21

"What?" I asked him confused. He looked at me like I was crazy. "You're going into heat baby." He told me and I felt even more confused. "Dear God you have no idea what I'm talking about." He said tugging at his hair pacing the room.  When he gripped his hair his biceps flex making him look hot.  Where did that come from? I lick my lips slightly and see him stop in his tracks. "Jessica. Stop. Before I do something that you don't agree with." He told me and I shook my head. "what if I'm ready?" I asked him trailing my finger up and down his chest. "You don't. Your mind isn't where it normally is baby." He said facing me.  He walks into the closet and come out with sweatpants on and some in his hand.  He tosses them to me and turns around. I slide my shorts off my legs and put them on. They felt comfy. He turned around and I pulled my shirt off leaving me in my grey sports bra.  He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me making sparks ignite. All over my body felt like it was on fire and he was the water making it calm down. "What's heat?" I ask him and he groans. "I shouldn't be the one telling you this, but okay. Heat comes exactly seven months after you meet your mate.  The heat will come once month after that or until you become well pregnant. If you do not get pregnant during that time then you will have your period afterwards. The Moon Goddess does this so that there is offspring. Any unmated males will want to mate with you they will even force you. You don't know how hard I am trying not to right now." He groaned squeezing my waist really tightly. "What's the big deal?" I ask him and he shiver. "You will go through pain. A lot of pain for the whole week or until you mate." He whispers the end part. I nod turning around. I slowly bring my lips to his and kiss him. He flips us over so that he's on top of me. He's doing... push ups? "I"m not going to until your are out of your heat. "Fine, but can you at least mark me because I want you." I groan pulling him closer to me.  He nods and his canines come out and he starts to kiss me. He goes from my lips to my jaw and down my neck. He grazes his teeth over where he will mark me and I groan. He sinks his teeth into my neck and I whimper from pain. "I love you." He whispers into my ear holding me. "I love you too." I whisper back capturing his lips with mine. I pull him closer to me and he pulls me closer to him. 

My heat has finally passed and now I'm waiting for the bloody part. I open my eyes slowly and sit up seeing Kyle asleep. I smirk and pull him over and lean down kissing him. He's startled at first, but then he kisses me back with a smile.  

"Good morning baby

"Good morning baby." He whispers into my ear. "Morning to you too." I whisper excited to see him after him having to leave for business last week. "I've missed you." I tell him with a smile and he chuckles. "I missed you too baby." "My heat finished yesterday." I tell him with a smile and he smirks. "What happened to not until your done with you heat?" I asked him faking innocent. "Hey it didn't help that you were asking for it." He told me and I shake my head. "Sure blame it on the girl." He shrugs and smiles at me. "What would you like for breakfast?" He asks me propping himself up. "Strawberry pancakes." I tell him with a smile on my face. "I thought you hated flavored pancakes." He told me and I nodded my head. "I do, but I want strawberry pancakes." I growled at him. He raised his hands in surrender and I smiled. "I'm going to take a shower." I get up walking into the bathroom.

"Mmmmm!! This taste like heaven." I moan in delight eating my pancakes. "Why did you put guacamole on it?" Kyle asks gagging.  "What's wrong with it?" I ask him slowly. "I don't know ask her." He stutters pointing to Lindsay.  I raise my eyebrows and she holds her hands up in surrender. "Hey not the birthday girl." She whines. "Oh and don't forget tonight Deacon and Ben are coming home." Kyle says with a smile. I look at him confused. "Deacon is my beta and Ben is my best warrior." He tells me and I smile. I look at Lindsay. "Isn't that sweet? He has friends." I tell her and she laughs. Kyle just scowls at me. He storms out of the kitchen and I hear him slam the bedroom door. "He knows its true." I tell her and she smiles at me nodding snorting out laughing. I hold up my hand and run over to the trash can puking my breakfast up. 

"Are you feeling better after earlier?" Lindsay asks me and I smile nodding my head. "I'm fine just an upset stomach." I assure her. She smiles with excitement. "You are going to help me get ready." She squeals. 

"Wear some shoes Lindsay

"Wear some shoes Lindsay." I tell her and she shakes her head with a  smile. "No." I groan knowing that she is going to dress me. 

"You look fabulous

"You look fabulous." She tells me and I blush with a  smile. "Thanks." I tell her. "You look even better Lindsay."  She blushes at my comment and looks down. I wrap my arm around  hers. "Lets go get them girl." She chuckles and we both walk to the backyard. "Welcome Luna Jessica and Lindsay daughter of the late Alpha." Someone announces as we walk down the stairs. I see Kyle looking at me his eyes switching from their beautiful blue to their stunning red. I walk past him to the dance floor and dance with Lindsay. "BOY!! YOU'RE THE ONE I WANT TO WANT ME!! AND IF YOU WANT THEN BOY YOU'VE GOT ME!!" We sing at the top of our lungs. We have had a couple of drinks. I have had sparkling water and she has had apple juice. Just cause we are sober doesn't mean that we can't be crazy. I feel Kyle wrap his arms around my waist. "A couple more minutes until they arrive." His voice holding excitement. I hear two growls both yelling mine. I saw Lindsay look at a guy her eyes clouding over and the other dude looking at a girl with black hair. "Jennifer?" I ask feeling myself fall to the floor. "Call the doctor someone help!!" "Alpha we can't give her medications because she's pregnant."