Chapter 22

Lindsay's Point of View

I knew her scent smelled different I just couldn't tell what it was. I can't believe it. The doctor said if she wakes up from coma that she will be in a lot of pain since her wolf hasn't surfaced yet and the baby will be ready to pop out within two months since the baby will be very powerful. Kyle can either have her kept in a controlled coma or he could let her come back and be in pain. I know that he is stressing himself out with the decision. 

 Ben is my mate he is the most powerful warrior. He is the most amazing person ever. We have decided to put all that mate lovey dovey stuff on hold for the time being. We are going to be there for Kyle right now which means that we might not be able to do all of that right now. "Guys go out on a date or something just give me the day to myself to think." Kyle snaps. He has been on edge since my birthday two weeks ago. With Jessica in the hospital and the decision he's been all over the place. I nod walking out and I hear yelling. "She's your sister. Hell, she's all you've got right now. Don't push her away." I hear Ben growl at Kyle.  "Get out!!" I hear Kyle roar and Ben walks out anger written all over his face. He's clenching and unclenching his fist. He punches the wall with a roar and he seems like he isn't as mad anymore. I walk over and hug him pulling him closer to me. "Let's go swimming in the ocean." I tell him excited. He nods with a smile over taking his feature. I want to forget about my problems for a while. 

I change into my favorite white bikini. 

I drop my bags on the warm sand and take off running into the water

I drop my bags on the warm sand and take off running into the water. "Catch me if you can." I shout hearing Ben's footsteps catching up to me. I dive underwater and swim as fast as I can taking turns here and there. I felt myself start to get tired so I stopped swimming and came up for air. As soon as I reached the top of the water I felt arms snake around my waist and he whispered in my ear "Caught you." "Ben?" I ask him startled. He kisses my cheek and I chuckle turning around. He leans in really close his breath mingling with mine. "Your going to have to earn your kiss mister." I tell him going underwater out of his arms and swimming closer to shore. "Lindsay!!" I hear Ben growl lowly following after me.  come up out of the water and take off running along the sand. People smile and waving at me when I pass by. Other just ignore me and carry on with their day. Ben keeps running after me since I'm smaller I can change directions faster and I can run in between small objects.  I slow down and climb up a palm tree and hold on for dear life. Ben runs right past me and a bird scares me flying right by me. I scream letting go of the tree by accident and plummet to the ground. Waiting for the impact I close my eyes and feel warm arms catch me. "Ben?" I ask looking into his bright green eyes. He nods with a worried look on his face setting me down. I pull him in for a hug and he is shocked at first and then he hugs me back. "I was so scared Ben." I bury my face in his chest breathing in his relaxing scent calming down my beating heart. "Come on." He tells me pulling away and grabbing my hand walking me to the sand. He lays down on his stomach facing the water and I lay down laying my head on his lower back.  The sun and the warm sand along with the relaxing scent and touch by Ben I feel myself start to drift off into a peaceful sleep.