Chapter 8

I whimper the pain becoming unbearable. Being locked up in the bedroom by myself is making me go crazy. From pain. 

"I need to get to her." I hear somebody whisper and then shuffling. I hear the knock at the door and my whimper is the only sound that they need to know that I'm alive. They walk in and I can smell Clay's scent there lingering in the air. He was there. 

"Your food." Crystal tells me and I whimper my stomach clenching in pain and disgust. She whimpers for me. 

"You have to eat honey. He can't be in here because his wolf will take over and mark you. Completing the mate bond when you aren't ready." I whimper a tear falling from my eye and she gives me a tortured look. 

"Honey, you just have a week One week and it's over." She tells me wiping the tear away with her thumb. 

"Give it time." I nod tears falling down my face landing in  a puddle. It hurts to be away from Clay for so long. My wolf is whimpering and hiding away in her spot afraid of rejection. I close my eyes wanting to forget the pain.

*******

My eyes shoot open from the agonizing pain that surrounds my stomach.  feel hot and sweaty making me take my clothes off leaving me in my crop top and panties. My body is on fire and it burns.  The heat is becoming unbearable. Maybe his scent can clam me down. I take one of his shirts and breath in his scent. It calms the pain down, but not enough. I howl out in pain clutching my stomach falling to the floor. I hear yelling and growling. The door is slammed shut and Clay is standing there his eyes glowing and his fist clenched at his sides. He's fighting his wolf I can feel it. Sense it. Call it what you want. He picks me up and sets me on the bed laying down next to me. Pulling me closer. Skin on skin. The pain dies down and I feel like I can breath, but the heat is still there. I pull him closer needing him to be closer. I need him. I felt my energy disappear and I fell asleep the pain going away.

*******

My eyes fluttered open a blurry daze washing over me. Blinking my eyes the fog clears up and I am laying in bed by myself. The pain is gone and I feel better. I stand up and then feel light headed. I shake my head and walk into the bathroom turning on the water to clean all of the sweat off. 

After getting dressed in an off the shoulders gray shirt and denim ripped short with my white converse I walked downstairs ready to fill this hunger.

"I smell bacon." I moan chipperly smelling the air.  I licked my lips eyeing the plate full of it.  What are you doing to me? I sneakily bumped into every chair and table corner finally managing to grab the plate and devour the contents. I pouted when there wasn't any left and then saw the eggs and omelets sitting right in front of me. Greedily I ate the eggs and savored every last bite. Licking my lips and patting my stomach I finally feel full.  I wash my hands and then walk outside smiling. I sit on the bench over looking the land and smile.