Chapter 20

"Wyatt!!!" I shout sitting up sweat trickling down my face and onto my clothes. "Paris?" I hear Lucifer ask his voice calm and sweet, but quiet. "Where's Wyatt?"I ask him getting out of bed and going to the door. "He's sleeping in his crib." He tells me and I nod remembering. I walk to his room and open the door quietly. I see him sleeping quietly sucking his thumb. I pick him up softly and lay down on the ground with him in my arms. I close my eyes and rock back and forth with him safe in my arms. I feel myself being lifted up and I open my eyes and see Lucifer. He smiles and I smile back closing my eyes with Wyatt safe in my arms. I've never slept without him before and it scares me.

Sitting up quickly I scream the same nightmare consuming my thoughts. I feel Wyatt shift in my arms and I look down to see him with his eyes wide open staring at me. I smile at him and he giggles back. I look over and see empty sheets where Lucifer is supposed to be. I look out the window and see light shining through it. Lucifer is working out downstairs. I get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower and give Wyatt a bath.

I groan landing on the bed next to Wyatt

I groan landing on the bed next to Wyatt. "None of these clothes fit." I groan looking at the shirt that would have fit as a regular shirt yesterday, but no not today it decides to barely cover anything along with the shorts. Wyatt looks at me and sits up putting his hands out for me to pick him up. I sigh and stand up picking him up and holding him on my waist. "What do you want to do?" "Dada!!" He claps and I chuckle nodding.

"Paris?" I hear Lucifer shout and I see him smile and then he growls. "What are you wearing?" He asks running over to me and checking me out. "You like?" I ask him twirling around. He growls and I chuckle. "Nothing else fits." I groan while Wyatt claps his hands. "You are going to be the death of me." Lucifer groans and then smiles looking at Wyatt who holds his hands out for him. Lucifer picks him and holds him against his chest. I look around and see the warriors staring at us with wide eyes. I roll my eyes at them. One of the wolf whistles and Lucifer turns around slowly and titles his head to the side. I can see the guy gulp nervously. "Gavin!!!!" He growls loudly. The guy stands forward and nods. "Whistle one more time and I will cut your tongue out of your mouth and feed it to the rogues." Lucifer growls his eyes turning black. I burst out laughing when Wyatt claps his hands giggling. Everyone goes quiet when a twig snaps and then growls are heard. I take Wyatt in my arms and get behind Lucifer. Lucifer growls and thousands of males run out of the house and from the woods behind us. Rogues start emerging from the trees. Thousands of them surround us. I see him. The one who tortured me and did all the horrible things to me. I turn around and take off running to the house. Rouges run after me all of them being held back by the pack. But, one gets by and leaps in the air after me. I slide on the floor under him and kick my leg up sending him fling. Kathy comes running out and I hand Wyatt to her while I fight off the rogue. He leaps for my neck this time, but I dodge him and grab his neck snapping it and throwing him to the floor. I follow her inside dodging wolf after wolf. We make it to the hose and then to hideout. One of the women already in here bolted the door shut. I take a crying Wyatt in my hands. He's crying so hard, his face is red. "Dada!!!" He shouts holding his arms out crying harder. I hold him close to my chest rubbing his back and kissing his forehead. I feel Wyatt stop crying and his little body starts to shake. What's going on?  feel fur in my hands and Wyatt is replaced by a baby wolf. I feel this energy go through me and I feel my body shake and I shift into a wolf. 

Hello Paris It''s nice to finally meet you, I'm Luna your wolf.

Wolf? I thought I didn't have one

I'm here alright, I was really weak until Wyatt shifted giving me the power to come out. 

"Luna!!" I hear people shout and I look over and see Lucifer standing at the door with gashes and blood all over him. I run over to him with Wyatt in my mouth and I see him look at me confused. I lay down and whine. "Shift." He growls at me and I growl back. He tosses me a shirt and I shift quickly putting it on. I pull Lucifer into my arms and he smells my neck. Weirdo!!!

Oh, don't pretend like you didn't just do the same

I roll my eyes at her and pull away picking up Wyatt. I hear him whine and try to get into Lucifer's arms. "Shift." He growls at Wyatt who does so. Lucifer takes him in his arms and Wyatt buries his tiny face in his chest. "Alright everybody it's safe to go upstairs, there's just a lot of blood outside so don't look out there. So far no casualties on our side that we know of." He tell them his Alpha voice seeping through like a slithery snake. All of them bow and nod their heads in respect and then walk out. One girl though stays behind walking slowly.  She walks over to us and I turn to look at her. "Alpha Lucifer." She purrs out and I see Wyatt look at her. "Yes Leslie?" He asks her looking at her with worry. "How about we talk somewhere more...private." She tells/asks him. I growl at her and she snaps her head in my direction and growls back. She shifts and lunges at me, but I quickly move out of the way. Lucifer can't do anything because she challenged me. I shifted quickly and growl showing my teeth and pull my ears back with my tail up showing her my dominance. 

She growls back snapping her teeth at me and lunging

She growls back snapping her teeth at me and lunging. I grab her by the back foot and clamp down hear her bones crack and I swing her across the room hearing more cracks. She whimpers and I walk over ti her I clamp my teeth around her neck and she submits making me let go of her neck and lick it whining. I hear Lucifer chuckle from behind me making me stop and look at him with a smile on his face. He walks out of the room and motions for me to follow. I run up the stirs after him and into our room and shift quickly putting some undergarments and some of Lucifer's joggers on. I smile and jump down on the bed landing on my back. Lucifer comes in with Wyatt dressed in his PJ's. "It's night night time." Lucifer whispers setting Wyatt on my chest. He closes his eyes and hugs me.   

I kiss his forehead and Lucifer gets in bed next me

I kiss his forehead and Lucifer gets in bed next me. His tattoo covered sing clean and healed. I smile at him and he smiles back.  He trails his fingers over the part where my shoulder and neck meet. "This is where my mark should be." He whispers and then kisses that spot. I shiver and he pulls me on top of him so I have my head on his chest and my legs intertwined with his. "Goodnight baby girl." He whispers and kiss my forehead. "Goodnight Lucifer." I whisper back letting sleep calm my tiredness.