Epilogue

Some people have asked me the question what was it like to be an Alpha's mate? I shrug telling them it's the same as what they have with their mate. After being married to him for a year and him dying I couldn't keep Angel as mine. It was too much especially when she's human. I couldn't do it so I set her in a basket and set her out in a river hoping some nice family will find her on the shores. Slowly I have began to fade, my wolf has died and I am barely hanging on by a thread. Everyone I love has died. My parents were killed by rogues and my mate was too. My everything, my World was killed. It was shattered by the heartless rogues who are a disgrace to our kind. I would rather go to hell than to be one of them. The pack was handed over to Austin who is doing an amazing job with Juliette running the pack together as mates. Everyone has a happy ending, but mine somehow expired. I slowly bring the sliver bullet to the gun and load it. What is life when I have nothing? No wolf, no mate, no parents? I cock the gun and shoot. Slowly I fall to the floor and die. 

I open my eyes and see a light. 

"Hello?" I call out seeing a lady come forward.

"Hello dear one, I've been expecting you. Don't worry you're safe." She tells me calmly her voice like an angel. "You're dead pretty girl, but don't worry you will be with your mate soon enough." She whispers and then I'm in a  field of flowers. I look up and see Kayden running around with a little child. He sniffs the air and stops looking at me. He runs over to me and crashes me into a hug causing us to fall on the ground. 

"Darlin long time no see." He whispers looking down at my lips. I take his head in between my hands and look at him. 

"I love you." I whisper and bring his head down to meet our lips together. Together again, full of love and hope. Full of life. We pull away and stand up. 

"Darlin this is my younger brother Zack, Zack this is my mate Laura." He motions to us. I smile at the little kid. 

"Hey kid." Someone shouts and I look over and see my dad. I run over to him and jump in his arms. 

"Dad I missed you so much." I tell him crying. I pull away and Kayden hugs me from behind. 

"Darlin are you going to introduce me?" He asks and I smile. 

"Dad this is my mate Kayden. Kayden this is my dad." I smile at them getting along. 

I couldn't be happier to be back with my mate. There are times that I have despised him, but our love his strong enough to withhold anything. I'm happy and content with my mate at arms grasp holding me in his arms. Life couldn't be better. Rather death couldn't get any better. This is what it's like to have an Alpha as a mate. He's your world, your Rock. If he's gone you die with him. He's your everything. That's my story as The Alpha's Mate.  Wait why does this sound like the end because my story is far from over. 

The end of Alpha Rogue's mate is over, but there is a sequel about their daughter. Here's a preview:

She's glass and he's titanium. She's fragile and broken, but he's stone cold. She's loving towards everyone and let's them in to easily, he despises anyone and blocks everyone out. She's innocent, he kills daily. She has an almost flat stomach, he has muscles and abs. Her blonde hair and blue eyes make her look like an angel. His brown hair and black eyes make him look like Satan himself. What doesn't help is that he's Satan's son.