Chapter 18

Kyle's Point of View

Seeing Jessica lying pale and lifeless on the hospital bed makes my heart break. I close my eyes remembering all of the fun times we had. I remember two weeks ago when she laughed so loud that people knocked on our door.

"Tell me the last time you had fun?" She asked me and I smirked grabbing a pillow and playfully hitting her with it. She gasped and grabbed one hitting em with it. We kept doing that for a while. She was smiling that beautiful smile and she was laughing. Throwing her head back and laughing a full hearted laugh. I smiled at her and grabbed her waist tacking her to the bed. She kept laughing.  She smiled at me and I wiped away some of her hair. "Your the most beautiful girl in the World." I told her and she blushed looking down. I chuckle at her and smile. She looks into my yes with her big brown ones. She lifts her hand p and places it on my cheek. I close my eyes and lean into her touch. I open my eyes and slowly lean down connecting my lips to hers. 

I never told her I love her

I never told her I love her. I never have told anyone that. She has stolen my heart and has it in her hands. I have shut out my feelings and I wanted to do the same with her,  but I couldn't. She brought me back to life. I know that we started out really bad. I can't believe I tied hr to a post by a collar. I was ruthless and in denial about having a mate. I thought that she was like all of the other girls who use me to get the Luna title or they are power hungry. Others used me because they thought that I was hot. She has been the only one not to care. I remember the other time when we went on or first date. It was the most amazing night of my life. 

"Get in the truck Jessica." She shakes her head at me and I groan. For the past hour and a half I have been trying to get her in the truck.  walk over to her and grab her face crashing my lips to hers. Distraction. I lean her down so she is laying on the seat of the car. I pull away and push her feet in. It worked she finally is in the car. I celebrate and jump in locking the doors and taking off. 

"Kyle I can't believe you did this." She tells me excitement all over her face. I kiss her forehead and smile. She looks up at me. "It's beautiful." She tells me looking back at the beach with lights everywhere and a picnic with candles surrounding it. "I can't believe you did all of this for me." She says looking at me with a smile.  I smile back at her and walk her over to the picnic. "Let's eat." I tell her smiling at her. 

"Let's go swimming Jessica."  I blurt out while we lay on the blanket watching the stars. "I don't have a swim suit." She tells me and I chuckle. "Let's go skinny dipping."  She chuckles. "Oh your serious." I stand up and take my shirt off. "Come on please." I ask her making a puppy dog face. "I hate it when you do that." She tells me standing up.  I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist. "Your beautiful." I tell her and kiss her cheek.  i pull her shirt over her head. "Even when you don't try." I kiss the top of her head. I pull her tank top off of her. "Even in the morning when you have bed head." She chuckles turning around. She unbuttons her shorts and lets them drop to the ground. I kiss her lips slowly. Sweet and passionate. She takes off running to the water and I take my pants off running after her.  I go under ter and grab her legs making her scream out in fear and kick me hard int eh stomach. I come up coughing. "You have one hell of a kick."  I tell her in between breaths. She chuckles at me and jumps on my back. She leaves light kisses on my cheeks. I go under water and turn around crashing my lips to hers. Kissing her I swear gets better every time. She was my first kiss and she will be my last as well. She is my first and last love. Forever and ever until I die. she pulls away and swims away. I get up on the rocks and watch her. She disappears and I lay down on the rock trying to grab her. She comes up for air and crashes her lips to mine. I pull her up onto the rock and she lays with her head on my stomach.

 I pull her up onto the rock and she lays with her head on my stomach

There's never a dull moment with her. She keeps me on my toes. She is the girl that I love. I will love her forever.  I remember the day that I came home from the council trying to make the pack an actual pack. It's still being reviewed. She was so happy and I was so lonely with out her.

I open the door and Jessica comes running and crashes me into a hug. She's in my button up shirt and her underwear. She pulls away and smiles up at me. "I missed you." She whispers. I smile. "I missed you too baby." Her eyes lighten up and I pull her into a kiss. I push her against the wall and she jumps into my arms. She pulls away her eyes glowing purple with desire. "I was lonely and bored without you." I tell her and she chuckles."I guessed as much I mean nobody can even match up to my awesomeness."  She tells me and I chuckle at her. She is something else. 

Or the time that she came home from visiting her sister. She ran into my arms and I hugged her like I would never see her again.

 She ran into my arms and I hugged her like I would never see her again

I feel myself start to cry again. I don't know what I will do if she dies. I lay my head on out intertwined hands. I let it out.  cry all of the tears that I have. I cry until I can't cry anymore. I hear the door open and my sister walks in. "Brother." She greets with a smile. I weakly smile at her not getting up to greet her like I normally would. I feel like I have no energy at all. Everything is  mess. She looks at me sympathetically. "Let's get you into a shower because you smell." She tells me holding her nose with a gross look on her face. I look over at Jessica and squeeze her hand not wanting to let go. I see her chest rising up and down. I look over at my sister and stand up. "Kyle?" I hear Jessica's beautiful voice ask and I spin around looking at the love of my life.