Chapter 24

"What!!" He shouts sadness clouding his eyes. I feel my eyes start to close and Ben shakes me awake. "Lindsay." He says and I open my eyes. "Sorry." I whisper. The nurse walks in. "Lindsay you need to rest when you get back to your house." She tells me handing Ben the papers. "No stress, sleep, and eat as much as you can." She tells me squeezing my hand before leaving. I take the covers off me and slowly get my legs to dangle off the side. Ben picks me up bridle style and I sigh in content snuggling into him. "Thanks." I breath out closing my eyes.

"Wake up babe you need to change and take a shower." He tells me and I nod standing up wobbly. "Do you want some help?" He asks and I shake my head. I slowly make my way to the shower and I turn the water on not bothering to take my clothes off and sit down on the floor. My eyes drooping shut I fall asleep.

Ben's Point of View

"Hello?" I answer my phone glancing at a sleeping Lindsay. "Hey bro it's Kyle. Jessica's finally awake and she's really groggy and asking for Lindsay." He tells me. I sigh rubbing my hands over my face. "I don't know she is a mess. Falling asleep in the middle of a conversation, she can't eat without puking everything up, and she is barely awake. I don't think she can come see her more than five minutes." I tell him. "Alright. I guess that'll have to do." He tells me and I sigh. "Let me wake her up to eat and get a shower. I'll be there as soon as I can." I tell him hanging up. I walk over to Lindsay. "Wake up baby you need to change and take a shower." I tell her. She nods standing up almost falling over with her eyes half open. "Do you want some help?" I offer her nervous that she will hurt herself. She shakes her head. She wobbly sways to the bathroom closing the door and I hear the shower start. I start making eggs for her. 

"Baby are you sure you are alright?" I ask knocking on the door. When I don't get a response I knock louder. "I'm alright." I hear her yell. I sigh in relief. The shower turns off ans he walks out dripping wet and lays on the bed falling back asleep. "Baby you need to eat something. I made you eggs." I tell her shaking her awake. She nods with her eyes closed and smiles. I pick her up soaking my shirt through and set her down on a chair. She slowly eats her food. Almost face planting into her food. I have to pick her head up before it falls. When she finally finishes I set her down on the bed and she curls up in a ball. I pick out her clothes and toss them on the bed. "Let's get you dressed." She opens her eyes slightly and lifts her hands up. Oh boy, I have to do this.  I lift he shirt over her head and set it on the bed. I grab the dress and pull it down onto her. Pulling her pants off her legs she finally wakes up. "Alright lets get you some shoes." I tell her grabbing her hand. "No shoes." She tells me walking outside and almost falling down the two steps. 

"Okay

"Okay." I tell her picking her up and she snuggles into me breathing in my scent. I kiss the top of her head. Once we finally make it to the hospital I sigh out in relief. "Lindsay wake up." I whisper in her ear and she stirs her eyes opening ever so slightly. I walk into Jessica's room and her eyes open a little bit more. She seems half alert. Half more than she has been fro the past two weeks. "Lindsay!!" She shouts and Lindsay cringes holding her head. "Only a couple of minuted." I tell Jessica and she nods. "You can see you baby bump." Lindsay whispers in awe. I see her start to fall and I quickly grab her making sure she doesn't hit the ground. You can hear slight snores coming from her. "She was awake to take a shower and partly to eat so maybe we can come back tomorrow." Jessica nods with a small smile. Kyle gets in behind her ans he snuggles close into him and he pecks her on the lips. "Bye." I whisper carrying her put of the room. I set her down on the bed and I take my shirt off getting in next to her. "I love you baby." I whisper in her ear and peck her cheek. "Today. Tomorrow. Forever." She whispers opening her eyes slightly.  She turns over and slowly meets our lips together. I kiss her like there's no tomorrow. Or until she falls asleep. She turns us over ans she's on top of me kissing me. "Hey bro..wow!!" I hear a voice ask me and I open my eyes and Lindsay looks like she's fallen asleep. Great!! I gently move her to the side and I get up finding my shirt and putting it on. " What are you doing here?" I ask Kyle and Devon. "Apparently not what you are." Devon tells me hos eyes darkening. "Hey you need to shut it."I growl. "Don't tell me that you and you mate haven't kissed before." Kyle looks at me and growls. "Oh you need to shut your pie hole you got your mate pregnant." I tell him and he looks at me sheepishly. "She's asleep guys so we need to keep it down." I whisper gesturing to walk outside. They both nod. "Ben our dad's are working together to take us down." Kyle growls out anger filling the air.  I feel my anger rise. Just pile all of the problems all at once. I growl out seeing red. I finally explode and roar out shifting. Kyle and Devon look taken back. My all brown wolf looks at them sheepishly. I take off running and running. I find a deer and I attack. Sinking my paws and teeth into its neck killing it instantly. I devour it. Blood. The taste of blood makes me feel alive again. I run back to the RV and see the sleeping figure of Lindsay I bed. I open the door and put some basketball shorts on hopping in bed. 

I hear Lindsay scream and I jump up in alert searching for the attacker. I don't find anyone and I see Lindsay looking at me. I look down and see that I'm covered in blood. I smile at her sheepishly and she smiles back. She stands up without wobbling and she walks over to me with a smile. She grabs my hand and walks to the shower turning it on. She pushes me in and gets in after me. Noted our clothes were still in tact. "How come you killed a deer and didn't bring me any?" She pouted rubbing soap over the blood. "I didn't think you would be able to eat it." She smiles and pinches my cheek. "So cute." "You seem better today." I tell her and she nods with a smile. "My wolf's back." She squeals. I feel the RV start to shake and then it tips over. "Search the place and take them dead or alive." I hear a booming voice leaving me panicked.