Chapter 25

"Paris." I groan as she eats my last piece of bacon. "That was my last one." I whine as she sticks her tongue out at me. 

"Paris." Lucifer scolds as he walks in. She growls at him and he chuckles.

"Lucifer." She scolds him as he drinks the orange juice from the bottle. He smiles and the orange juice falls out of his mouth.

"Oh crap." He shouts and then walks over to us to get a towel slipping on the floor. He rolls over groaning as we roll on the floor laughing. 

"Alright." I say standing up clutching my stomach. "I'm going to workout." I tell them my breathing going back to normal. I walk out of the room and someone pops out of no where. I scream punching them in the face. 

"Ow." Lucifer shouts as he falls to the floor. 

"She just got you!!!" Paris shouts laughing. I hold my hand over my heart.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you to sneak up on a girl? "I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Nope, but I learned my lesson." He groans. 

"Is everything alright?" Kayden shouts running down the stairs. I nod and he chuckles at Lucifer holding his bloody nose. He looks at me. "You did this didn't you?" He asks and I nod. "You got beat up by a girl Lucifer." Kayden shouts laughing. Lucifer growls at him standing up.

"Run." He growls and Kayden's eyes widen as he takes off. 

The doors to the house burst open and some rogues walk in. I growl at them and get into my fighting stance. 

"Kayden!!!" I shout punching the first one in the face. I build up all of my energy, my eyes turn red and I roar. A full on creepy roar. The house shakes and windows break. That rhymed!!! All of them stop and some whimper. The mutt walks in clapping his hands. 

"Nice Job Vandervoort." He claps his hands slowly together. "You see I want what you've got." He tells us trailing his finger up and down my arm. I yank it away from him and Kayden growls. 

"Touch her again and I won't hesitate to kill you." Kayden growls standing next to me. 

"I don't want to follow any rules. Word is the packs weak." Kayden growls and picks him up by his throat. 

"We aren't weak mutt. You are just a stupid filthy pup that needs a good butt whooping." He growls tightening his hand around his throat. "Now get out of here before I kill the whole lot of ya." Kayden growls throwing the mutt out the door. They all nod running off with their tails between their legs. "Someone fix the dang door!!" Kayden growls out. 

"Kayden." I growl at him he looks at me his eyes dark. 

"What?" He growls at me. I snap he has no right to be disrespectful towards me.  

"Watch it Kayden. First of all don't snap at me and second you need to take a run and calm down because everybody here has down nothing wrong." I growl out and he nods walking into the gym. 

"Laura honey let's get you a nice relaxing bath." My mom says walking over to me taking my hand. I nod walking beside her. Kayden's wolf runs past us and out the door growling. He needs to calm down. That boy is going to be the death of me. 

******

I open my eyes the warm bath now cold and the bubbles have disappeared. My body shivers sending goosebumps all over my skin that's now wrinkly. I stand up and take the towel in my hands drying off. I step out of the bath and the water drips down from my body onto the bathtub rolling down to meet with the cold water. I quickly dry the water off of me and wrap the towel around myself. I walk out of the bathroom and to the closet where I put on a tan sweatshirt and green ripped jeans. Comfy!!!