Chapter 3

Lindsay above

Walking into CVS Xavier hasn't spoken a word to me the whole ride here. It's really annoying. "Xavier!!" I plead. He looks at me with a scowl. "You used to make me do this all the when you were lying on the couch in your sweatpants." he growls at me and smack his arm. "Watch it we are outside. Humans." I whisper and he just scowls at me. "Hey don't judge me. Plus I need some so there's a plus to this. You have to make up for two years of being gone." I tell him tossing the chips from my hands and running to the next aisle. "hey you said we were buying...lady products." He shouts running after me. "I never said that was all you had to buy." I tell him and he smiles. Running around the store aisle to aisle. We used to do this all the time when we were little. We convince ourselves that we need something and then we never use it. Its hilarious. eventually we give it to someone who really needs it. Since we need to be  part of the human world Xavier become a model, Luke became a singer, and I became an actress. Luke gives a dollar to a charity for every ticket bought. Xavier gives half of the money that he makes per shoot to a charity. I give do pretty much the same thing as Xavier. I give half of the money I make per movie or show to a charity. It's not like our family needs it. Since they are Alpha's they have to collect money to be  able to afford the expenses of everything that everybody needs. Plus they own billionaire companies. 

"I dare you to shout out ht lyrics to good girls that Kace sings and dance on the checkout counter." I tell Xavier and he smiles. "As long as you do it with me." I groan, but nod. "Next." A young teenager announces. I smirk plan in action. Xavier puts a cigarette in his mouth unlit and then throws his shirt at me. 

We both jump up on the counter and dance around singing the song

We both jump up on the counter and dance around singing the song. When  we finish the song we jump down and I toss Xavier his shirt. "Oh my goodness its Xavier and Alaska." She squeals. " I always knew you two were a couple." She tells us checking our stuff out. I smile at her. "Well you were right." Xavier tells her winking at me. I want to growl so bad, but I can't because she's human. She squeals. "Can you two kiss so I can have prof?" She asks and he nods. He kisses me on the forehead. "On the lips silly."  She tells us. My eyes go wide. What? No way!! He nods and pecks me on the lips. The sparks tingling leaving a firework like sensation on them.  He hands her his credit card and she smiles. "That wasn't a real kiss. If it were up to me and I didn't know the truth I would say y'all aren't together." He rolls his eyes and gently grabs my face and brings his lips to mine. I feel the feeling that om told me she felt when dad and her kissed. How did this happen? How are we mates? He pulls away and grabs are bags. "Thanks. He tells her and grabs my hands dragging me to the car. "Ah man I forgot that you were supposed to check out by yourself." I mutter. He chuckles. I get int eh car while Xavier loads. What he is a man he can do it by himself? He gets int he car and shuts the door and faces me. "Alaska nobody can know that we are mates." He tells me and I whimper.  It hurts to know that your mate doesn't want you. "Don't cry baby. It's not because I don't want you because trust me i m holding back every fiber in my body from marking you right here right now. It's just that some of the guys at Alpha training weren't that fond of me. Let's just say that because I care about you that you are in danger." He tells me and I smile rubbing my thumb against his cheek. "Can I kiss you?" He asks me and I nods. He brings his lips down onto mine and they move in sync with mine. Closing my eyes I relish this feeling. He grabs my hips and picks me up setting me on his lap. Moving my legs he groans. "Sorry." I mutter in between kisses. He pulls away and rest his forehead against mine. "I promise that we won't stay hidden forever." He whispers in my ear. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him to death.  "Okay we have to head back before Kace starts to worry." I tell him moving back to the passenger seat.  Grabbing his hand the car starts to move. 

"Wake up Alaska

"Wake up Alaska." Xavier whispers in my ear and I groan swatting at him. "We're back." He tells me shaking me. I open my eyes and squint at the sun going down. I get out and walk to the door. "We're back." I shout holding the door for Xavier. "Thanks." I nod. "What took so...I see why it took so long." Kace says with a roll of his eyes. Walking into the game room we see Rose sitting next to Kace now and everybody else is in the same spot. Sitting down next to Xavier we start truth or dare again. "Since you two have been gone Xavier truth or dare."  Tiffany says. "Truth." He smirks. "Have you found your mate?" She asks and his smile turns into a frown. "Yes." He growls getting up and leaving the room. "I'll go talk to him." I mutter running after him. "Xavier!!" I shout. I stop sniff the air and follow his scent. I find him in the training room. "Xavier are you okay?" I ask walking over to him. He's on the floor with his head on his knees and his arms wrapped around his legs. He's really upset. You can tell, well maybe you can't, but I can because I've known him all of my life. "Xavier talk to me." I whisper sitting down next to him. He lifts his head up and his face is tear stained and his eyes have tears falling out of them. "I don't deserve you. I am a monster. You don't know what it was like at Alpha training. I thought that you hated me and my wolf and I were always angry. We killed without mercy. We are monsters." He tells me and I shake my head cupping his cheek. "No your not. Your past doesn't define who you are. But what you do in the future does." I tell him and he chuckles. "When did you get good at this? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" He asks me and I chuckle wiping away his tears. He sits criss crossed apple sauce. He pats his lap and I move and sit on his lap leaning my back against his shoulder. "Let's give each other something everyday to know that we are still there. We will meet every night and spend some time together though." I smile and nod looking at him. He leans in and pecks my lips. I close my eyes and let sleep come feeling the warmth and the sparks from Xavier.