Chapter 13

"Alaska go back upstairs and be a good girl. Why did you have to come back after curfew?" Kace growls at me folding his arms across his chest. "Stop babying me!!! I'm an adult and it's time I started acting like one. You think this was bad? You just wait!!" I growl at Kace running out of the room grabbing my keys and taking off in my car. Oh, just wait and see.

I finally make it to the salon. I park the car and rush inside. "Hi, can I get my hair colored?" I ask the lady at the reception and she nodded. She calls someone over and they walk me to their chair.

12,000,000 likes:: 1,000,000 comments

Alaska: Like the new style because I love it!!

Xavier: Text me Now!!!

It's_ Kace_Baby: What the heck Alaska what's going on? Is this because of what I said?

Alaska: Kace, not everything revolves around you

Lindsay: Makeup on fleek gurl!!!

I get in the ca rand call Xavier putting him on speaker. "Hello?" He answer the phone his voice deeper than normal. "Hey babe you wanted to talk?" I ask him turning into Taco Bell. "Yes. Alaska what is going on with you?" He asks me and I chuckle. "Xavier I'm and adult it's about time I start acting like one." I tell him and he sighs. "Look Xavier you will be turning 21 and I'm turning 19 soon. I'm an adult, I'm out of school, I have a job, kids, and I need to stop leaning on everybody for support because I'm an adult." I tell him getting frustrated. He sighs and I can imagine him rubbing his hands over his face. "Xavier I just dyed my hair what's the problem?" I ask him my annoyance level rising. "Yeah well when I become an adult I didn't do anything different." He tells me and I sigh. "Yeah because you left." He sighs out in frustration."Let's talk about this when you get home." He tells me and I sigh hanging up. "It's my life." I growl out.

"I'm 18 years old Xavier I can do whatever I want."I tell him and he sighs. "Alaska that's not what i'm saying. It's just not like you to change your hair. You love your hair. It's just the rude comment to Kace. Alaska he's your brother." Xavier tells me and I sigh. "Yeah well he lost that privilege when he wasn't there for me." I tell Xavier slamming the door. I walk over to the twins room and shut the door sighing. "What am I going to do?" I whisper out sliding down the door. I look over and see the twins asleep peacefully.  I think a change will be good for me. Hopefully I'm doing what's right.

 Hopefully I'm doing what's right