Chapter 16

Love that song!!! Comment your favorite song or songs below for song chapter ideas. 

Xavier's Point of View

Xavier: Please pray that she is going to be alright

Xavier: Please pray that she is going to be alright. I love her and I need her. She's my world and my rock. I don't know what I would do without her.

Ben: What happened?

Lindsay: Xavier you better tell me what happened before I get your mother!!!!

Dean_Hello_Sexy: What else happened to her? And I missed it man I need some more popcorn.

Xavier: Dean you were there you helped save her. You are an idiot.

KaceIsBae: What happened to her? You better call me right now.

KaceIsBae: Answer your dang phone Xavier!!!!

Jasmine: Do you want me to watch the kids for you?

Xavier: Jasmine if you could you would be a lifesaver.

username: What's happening? Is anybody else confused? 

I miss her so much. Her smile and her laugh. The first time I saw her I knew that she was my mate. It took everything in my ten year old body to not walk over to her. Instead I talked with Kace and then come to fins out they are twins it was so hard for all of these years to stay away. And being just her friend was like torture. She said she wanted a house to live in when she starts a family. Maybe I can do that for her. I grab my phone and call her dad. "Hey Xavier how's Alaska?" He asks me and I sigh rubbing my hand over my face frustrated. "She's the same. Could you do me a favor?" I ask him and I hear him hum just like Alaska does instead of saying yes. "When we were young she said that her dream was to raise kids in a house outside of the pack house. Do you think that you could find one really close by that I could buy for her?" I ask him. "Of course that sounds like an awesome plan. Talk to you late." He tells me ending the call. I lay down on the couch next to her hospital bed and close my eyes it's going to be a long night. 

Nurses have come and gone throughout the night checking up on her. It gets frustrating when you can't sleep at all. So I just turned on Netflix and I'm waiting. I hear a groan and I look up from my computer. Alaska's eyes are opening up!!! I set my computer down and rush to her side holding her hand.  I grab the water and hold it just in case. She looks at me and then looks at the water. I put the straw in her mouth and she gulps it down. Once she finishes I set the cup down and she smiles at me. "Hey." I whisper and she chuckles. "Hello to you too." She tells me her voice raspy sounding like she just woke up. Technically she just did so hey. I think it's really sexy. That voice of course... and her. I gently bring my lips down to hers lightly brushing them against hers. She smiles and I lean down molding our lips as one. Well not literally, but you get my meaning. The kiss was just like our first one. Slow, rough, passionate, and full of love. I love her with all my heart and I don't care if everybody knows because it's the truth. I bring my hand up and cup her cheeks and she smiles. Pulling away I loom into her eyes. Boy have I missed those chocolate circles. My phone goes off and I see that it's her dad. I answer it because the nurse walked in to examine Alaska. "I found it. I found the perfect one for you guys." He shouts into the phone excited. "I have news." I tell him keeping  tone serious. I hear him take in a breath. "How bad?" He asks and I have to hold in a chuckle. "Very bad." I tell him and wink at Alaska. "Lay it on me." I hear him sigh. "She's woken up!!" I shout excited and I hear her mother scream in the background. "We're coming." They shout and then end the call. They are so funny. I chuckle walking back over to Alaska. "Your parents are coming." I tell her and she smiles that smile that I fell in love with. I lean down and kiss her forehead and then yawn. I literally got 0 sleep last night because of the nurses coming in and out. She pats the place next to her and I get in beside her. The nurse comes in as I bring the covers over both of us. She chuckles and walks to the other side where the leg is. "We are going to have to change the bandages they are probably already close to healed by now." She tells us and I smile. We take the overs off of us and she starts to unwrap it. She looks at it. "Very nice you have about a day more until it will be healed all the way. Until then get some rest while you can." She winks at us once she finishes wrapping it again. "I love you baby." I whisper in her ear my breath tickling her ear. "I love you too." She whispers leaning her head against my chest. i wrap my arms around her waist and let sleep  take me away. 

I wake up to the sound of camera and the flashes of them too.  

I hear chuckling

I hear chuckling. My mother is here with Alaska's. Well all hell is going to be set loose. Take cover. I repeat take cover!!!!! I peek one eye open and see that Alaska shifted last night on top of me. She does that all the time. It doesn't really matter because she is as light as a  feather. I kiss her forehead and open my other eye looking at our moms with a murderous look. "Wake her up and you will pay." I whisper yell and they roll their eyes making me growl and then both of our dad growl at me turning into everybody growling at everybody. I feel Alaska move around and I stop paying attention to her. She kisses my cheek and I chuckle at her. She looks over and sees our parents making her blush. She buries her head in my neck causing all of us to laugh. "You care to explain?" My mom asks me crossing her arms. "She was bit by a shark." I tell her and she gasps and then hits me making Alaska growl at her. She's to cute. My mom chuckles and then smiles at her.  After about two seconds she breaks out into squeals jumping up and down. "I knew you two were mates. I knew it. I knew. And I knew it!!" She shouts. "Where are the twins?" Alaska whispers in my ear and I smile grabbing my phone and calling Jasmine. "Hello?" "hey Jasmine can you bring Austin and Paris to the hospital she woke up and she wants to see them." "We will be there in five." She tells me hanging up. I bury my face in Alaska's hair. "Wake me up when they get here." I tell her closing my eyes. 

I fell shaking movement. An earthquake!!!! Oh wait it's just Alaska. "Hey baby." I whisper kissing her cheek. I look over and see the twins holding their arms out to us trying to get out of Jasmine's grasp. She sets them down giving up and they crawl on top of us stopping on our chests. They both curl up in a ball and close their eyes. Like father like children. I hear my mom gasp and then squeal. "You have kids!!" After that she growls. "You didn't tell me." She growls again making me feel guilty. "I meant to tell you I'm just mad at dad."  I growl out looking at dad. You know what you did." I tell him my anger rising. Alaska kisses my cheek and pulls me closer. "What did he do?" My mom asks and I growl. "When he found out I was having kids with Alaska he told me that I was irresponsible and that I shouldn't be having kids at this young of an age. He told me if we kept the kids that he would never speak to me again." I growl out waking up the twins. The both look up at me their lips quivering. I sigh out in annoyance. I get out from under Alaska and take the twins in my arms quieting them down. They fall back asleep quickly. The nurse walks in and smiles when she sees the twins. "You are free to go." She announces to us and I smile looking at Alaska excited. "Could you guys maybe..." I look at the door and they all nod. I hand Paris to my mom when I see tears in her eyes. I hand Austin to Alaska's mom and she smiles at me.  I see Alaska's lip quiver and tears well up in her eyes. I rush over to her and bring her into a hug. "I d..d..din't know t..t..that h..he didn't approve." she cries out clinging onto my shirt. I pull her away. "i don't care what anybody else things. The only opinion that matters is yours." I tell her and bring my lips to hers. I let all of my emotions flow through the kiss and she pulls away out of breath. She starts to sob into my chest and I just hold her close. 

After Alaska calmed down she got dressed so we are just sitting in our room laying down on the bed with the twins. I hear a knock a t the door. "Come in." I shout and the twins giggle when Alaska tickles their tummies. It's my mom. Her eyes are puffy and tear stains are running down her cheeks.  I sit up really fast on full alert. "I have to tell yous something important." She hiccups. I nod walking over to her. She pulls me into a hug and cries soaking my shirt. "What is it?" I ask her and she stops crying wiping away her tears she sighs. "George isn't your real father nor is he my mate." She tells me and I gasp at her. What the heck is going on.