Chapter 14

yJessica's point of view

Picture above of Toni Mahfud as The Alpha Rogue 

"You don't own me." I growled pushing him off of me. 

"Trying to kill my sister isn't helping your case either." I told him and his eyes widened. He growled at me. 

"Don't disrespect me." I laughed at him. 

"Don't disrespect me." I replied back with sass. His eyes held frustration. I waved my hand telling everybody to scram and they did really quick. 

"I won't tolerate your behavior." He told me walking closer. I gulped feeling the mate bond. 

"Well your going to have to learn real quick buddy. I understand that you are an Alpha, but so am I. So back off." I growled my eyes glowing red. He growled stepping closer. 

"Don't tell me what to do." He growled in my face. 

"Go to hell." I growled and ran off before he could catch me.

Locking my door probably won't keep him away, but he can go to hell for all I care. I felt my wolf whine and I growled at her for missing that monster. 

"Mom why did you choose him as my mate?" I ask her frustrated. Tyler got the good one. We both got powerful mates its just that Clay hasn't grown into his full potential yet. Neither has she, but hey they will at their own time. My mate kicks the door down and he is fuming with anger. He growls at me and his eyes turn black. Never a good sign. I let my wolf come forward pushing my power out letting him feel intimidated. He pushed back with his own power. He is stronger than me. How? He chuckles and throws me over his shoulder. 

"Let's go home my mate." He tells me and starts walking.

********

It has been one week locked up in his room. I refuse to eat, drink, sleep. I refuse to do anything. He doesn't own me. He can't leave me like this forever. I know that it is hurting him, and he will give in soon. 

"You have to eat my little mate." He pleads with me. His eyes hold sadness. 

"No, either you stop trying to kill my sister and leave them alone or I stay like this." I tell him my voice raspy. He looks at me sadness overtaking his features. 

"I...I can't." He whispers setting the bowl down next to me and walking out with head hung low. I guess that I will sty like this until I die. He walks back in and picks me up. I kick and fight, but my energy isn't very high and I am very weak. I can't really hurt him. He sets me down on a white hospital bed. 

"You have to eat." He tells me caressing my face. I shiver from his touch. 

"Do it." He tells the nurse. He nods sticking a needle in my arm and liquid goes into the IV. 

"What is that?" I ask him trying to take it out. He shakes his head and then looks at the doctor and nods. He grabs my wrist and a nurse grips my ankles. The doctor looks at me apologetically before numbing my stomach area. He waits and then plunges a tube through my stomach. I whimper feeling the pressure. He attaches a syringe to it and pushes it through the tube. He does this with a lot of syringes. My stomach doesn't feel as bad now. I can already see the affects of it. My arms aren't bones as well as my legs. Being a werewolf you have a fast metabolism, but it stops when you haven't eaten so that once you do eat your body can gain back the fat that you need. My mate smiles at me and I growl. He sighs nodding his head at the doctor who pulls the tube out. He picks me up and walks me back to the room. He lays me down on the bed and then takes his shirt off. He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me. Kissing my forehead he smiles.