Chapter 28

Don't forget that somebody loves you!! 

"You don't tell me to shut up!!!" I growl at Ben who is being such an pain in the butt. "I just did. Lindsay let me speak for God sake." He yells at me his anger rising. "Oh you can get angry all you want. My anger has already boiled over." I yelled at him adding an extra growl in. He moves from his spot on my bed to pacing the room. "You are such a pain some times." I growl and he laughs. "Idiot." I growl. "Beautiful." I growl at him. "Don't do that it makes it hard to be mad at you." My anger dying down.  He smiles walking over to me. Wrapping his arms around me he brings his lips closer to mine. Heartbeats rising, temperature increasing, breaths mingling together. I look down at his lips and then into his green orbs. Licking my lips he groans. Slowly leaning in his lips graze mine and he brings them back a little bit. Looking into my eyes he can read my soul. He can read my mind. Well, he actually can because he marked me, but that doesn't count. Licking my lips again he brings his lips down to mine slowly. Cupping my cheeks he stands in between my legs. I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his curly blond hair. The kiss becomes more urgent and faster. He wraps his arms around my waist which happens to be sitting on the bed he  picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me against the bed post. I pull away smiling at him. Time for my evil plan. I smell cinnamon rolls smell wafting through the air. Thanks Jessica. I jump off him and make my way to the door. He growls at me and I chuckle turning around. "Looks like a friend decided to join us." I tell him walking out the door. "But I love cinnamon rolls." I hear him mutter. Yeah well so does Kyle making this a win win. Jessica and I both decided to do that to them and eat all of the cinnamon rolls. Of course we will save one for each of them because we love them, but that's another story. 

Jessica's Point of View

Groaning I walk out of the nursery. I bump into someone and smile. "Kathrine, could you please make some cinnamon rolls?" I ask the cook lady and she smiles with a nod walking away. I smirk part one complete. Walking into our room I see Kyle sitting on his desk, glasses on, drawing. I love it when he draws. "Beautiful." He whispers looking up at me. I smile at him. I walk over to him and sit on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. He looks at me weird. "You okay babe?" He ask me feeling my forehead. "Shut up and kiss me." I tell him and he looks shocked for a second then he crashes his lips to mine. I pull away wiggling around to get comfier. He groans grabbing my hips making me stop. I smirk knowing exactly what I'm doing. I play innocent. "Stop I'm uncomfortable." I smack his hands away. I smile smelling the cinnamon rolls and get up running out the door. "But, I love cinnamon rolls." I here him growl. 

I high five Lindsay sitting on the counter crossing my legs eating the cinnamon rolls. Kyle and Ben come walking into the kitchen with dripping wet hair. Water droplets drip off the ends of Kyle's black hair. Licking my lips I hear my heartbeat quicken and the temperature in the room started to rise. Kyle doesn't have a shirt on showing off his abs. Water droplets roll down his chest. I shake my head looking away and keep eating my cinnamon rolls. "Where's mine?" Kyle asks me walking over. I shrug and continue eating mine. He growls at me. "You didn't...oh my goodness you did." He gasp at me and then growls. I smile innocently and he leans forwards slowly and then he snatches my cinnamon roll out of my hand and eats it. I gasp growling at him. One thing you do not do is take my food because I will eat you. I jump off the counter and stalk towards him. I see Ben cower away from me. Kyle back away from me and I growl at him. I smirk and walk over to the paper towel that we put the extras in and unwrap it devouring them. "Where'd those come from?" He asks me his mouth wide open. I chuckle. "They were there for you this whole time, but you took mine and I ate yours." I smirk evilly. "You are so going to pay for that." He growls and I squeal running away. He can't catch me i'm the gingerbread man. I burst out singing and giggling.

"Run, run, run as fast as you can.
You'll never catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.
I ran from the baker and his wife too.
You'll never catch me, not any of you.

The baker made a boy one day
Who leapt from the oven ready to play.
He and his wife were ready to eat
The gingerbread man who had run down the street.

Run, run, run as fast as you can,
You'll never catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.
I ran from the baker and his wife too.
You'll never catch me, not any of you.

Then came a pig and cow and hare
Who joined in the chase around the square.
They were all hungry and ready to eat,
But that gingerbread man was too quick on his feet.

Run, run, run as fast as you can,
You'll never catch me, I'm the gingerbread man
I ran from the baker and his wife too
You'll never catch me, not any of you

He came to a pond that blocked his path
And gingerbread men don't like to bath.
Out jumped a fox who said, "hop on,
I will take you safely across the pond."

Run, run, run as fast as you can.
You'll never catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.
I ran from the baker and his wife too.
You'll never catch me, not any of you.

He climbed up onto the fox's back,
Who licked his lips and wanted to snack.
He climbed onto the fox's head,
Who loved the taste of gingerbread.

Run, run, run as fast as you can.
You'll never catch me I'm the gingerbread man.
He trusted the fox to help his plan
And that was the end of the gingerbread man."

I yell as Kyle catches me. He grabs my waist and pushes me against a tree. "I love you." He tells me and I smile. "I love you too." I whisper looking into his beautiful blue eyes. At that moment I know that everything is okay for now. This is my story of being the Alpha Rogue's mate.  

Don't worry it's not over. There is a part two. It will be in this book. It will be  Alaska's and Kace's life. They will be seventeen in the story and everybody in this story will look the same. Because they age slower once they turn twenty. 

Let me know what your favorite book is. If your writing a story comment the name and I will read it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.