Chapter 13

Xander above as Christian Collins singing Amazing

Jessica's point of view (Tyler's sister)

"Mom." I groan. She looks at me and smiles. 

"Honey we love you, but you have to go down to Earth to fulfill your prophecy." She tells me and I roll my eyes. 

"Fine, but I am coming back as soon as I have finished my part." I tell her and she nods. 

"As you wish." I smile and close my eyes. 

"Tyler here I come."

Charlie point of view

Crying. That's what I have been doing for the last hour. I can't do this. What if Hunter rejects me? just the thought makes me cry harder. 

"Charlie are you in here?" I here him ask and I stop crying wiping my eyes. Good thing I wore no makeup. I get up and open the door walking to the bed. 

"You okay?" He asks me and I bite my lip nodding. He furrows his eyes together. 

"Have you been crying Charlie?" He asks walking over to me and wiping the water from under my eyes. He hugs me and I collapse in his arms sobbing. 

"Who do I have to beat up?" He growls holding my face while looking into my eyes. I shake my head and he looks at me confused. 

"Lets get you into some clean clothes for bed." He tells me grabbing my hand and dragging me to the closet. He hands me one of his shirts and helps me get dressed. He smiles picking me up and walking me over to the bed setting me down. He holds me against his chest and I lay flush against him. 

"I love you baby. Happy four months." He whispers kissing my forehead. I smile weakly feeling sleep pulling at me. 

"I love you too babe." I whisper back closing my eyes and falling asleep.

"Open the box Hunter it's for you." I tell him as he sits next to it just staring at it like he has for the past hour. He nods slowly and opens the small ring sized box. He reads the first index card on the top. 

 "The only thing I love more than being your mate." He takes it out and reads the second. 

"Is our kids having you as their dad. We are pregnant!!" He looks at me his eyes wide. It takes him a second to process what he just read before he smiles throwing the box on the ground and crashing into me making me fall on the bed. He kisses me all over my face. Finally, he crashes his lips onto mine pulling me closer. 

"I'm going to be a dad!!!" He shouts raising his hands and smiling. 

"I love you so much baby." He whispers pulling me up from the bed and kissing me on the lips. I hug him pulling him closer. 

"You are going to be the best dad that will ever walk the planet." I tell him and he smiles looking down at me. 

"Guess what." He tells me and I smile. 

"Chicken butt." He frowns. 

"No, My dad wants me to take over as Alpha next month and I want you to drop out and come be my Luna. We have to leave in two days though. Sorry for the short notice" He tells me and I nod with a smile.

 "I would love that."

********

"Luna Tyler?" I ask knocking on her classroom door. She smiles looking up from her papers motioning me in. 

"Yes?" She asks her voice sweet and her smile growing. 

"Well I am going to drop out to become the Luna of Harbor side pack." I tell her and she smiles.