Chapter 5

Alaska above

Jordyn Jones as Jasmine

I roll over and hear a groan and tingles erupt all over my skin. Opening my sleepy eyes I see a chest. I trial my eyes up and see Xavier's face. His eyes opening up, when he notices me he smiles.  "Morning." He whispers his morning voice is so sexy. I lean down and kiss his lips quickly. He looks around and we see his sister with her mouth open snoring. He cups my cheek and meets his lips with mine. "What the?" i hear Angel ask and I quickly push myself off of Xavier and end up falling on the floor. she burst out laughing and Xavier chuckles. "I knew it!!" She yells pumping her fist in the air once she sobered up. I look at her confused. "You two know that I'm very observant? When I called Xavier...hot you growled. It was faint, but I heard it." She tells me and I growl out in frustration. "Crap." I look at my phone. "I have to go." I tell them. I kiss Xavier on the cheek. "You guys can kiss, don't worry I won't tell anybody." She tells us and I smile pecking him on the lips. I walk upstairs in my room and see my mom. "Did you find your mate?" She asks me and I look at her confused. "I know that look I had that look when your dad and I got on good terms." She tells me and I nod my head hugging her. "I'm scared mamma." I tell her a tear falling out of my eye. "Oh honey who is he?" She ask me bring me to arms length. "I can't tell you. If I do I'm putting both of us in danger." I tell her and she growls at me. "You will tell me who he is before I make you." She growls at me. "Xavier." I tell her and then break into sobs. "Why is that so bad?" "It's not. But, I wan tot be mad at him because we can't be together." I tell her crying harder. "Calm down baby everything will be alright." She tells me patting my back. I nod wiping my tears.  "I know. It's just hard." I tell her and she smiles."You should have seen your dad and I. He tied me to a post."She told me and burst out laughing. "I have to get a shower, but thanks for that joke." I tell her and she looks confused. "I wasn't joking." I run out for the room and burst into dad's office. "Dad!!" I growl and he looks a little..scared.   "I'm sorry." He shouts and I growl. "You tied my mother to a post?" I growl lunging at him and landing on his desk. Don't worry I won't hurt him, it's just to get him back for what he did to her. "She said we's never bring that up again!!" He shouts at me backing away. I jump towards the couch he's next to and I feel arms pull me back against them. Sparks run through my body. "Let m go Xavier." I growl at him. He chuckles. "Nice try Alaska, but no can do." He throws me over his shoulder. I kick and slap him trying to get him to let me down. "Put me down right now or your sleeping outside." I growl at him and he chuckles tossing me on his bed. "I have to go get a shower Xavier." I chuckle pushing him away playfully. He chuckles kissing the corners of my mouth. I close my eyes. He finally kisses my lips and I relish in that feeling. "Ill shower in your room as long as I can go get my shampoo and conditioner." I tell him and he lets me go. I walk to my room and open the door. I scream out of pure terror. I feel Xavier wrap his arms around me dragging me away from the bloody scene.  I wiggle out of his grasp and run trying to find my mom. She was in there last. I run to dad's office and find her in there. I collapse in her arms and hug her tight. "Alpha you need to go and see her room." Xavier tells my dad. He nods and walks out of the room"mamma you can go to." I tell her and she smiles running out of the room. "Why don't you take a shower with my soap?" He asks me and I nod. Taking his hand I walk up the stairs with him to his room. I see Mom in his room sitting on his bed. "It was fake blood don't worry, but they said that everybody knows that Alaska's your mate." She tells us.I sit down on the bed next to her leaning my head on her shoulder. "What should we do mamma?" I ask her and she strokes my hair. "Why don't you two talk it out because this has nothing to do with me." She tells me getting up.  Xavier sits down where my mom was. "Take a shower and then we can talk about this." He tells me kissing my forehead. "Can you stay in there with me?" I ask him and he looks at me shocked. I hit him upside his head. "Not like that.I just don't want to be alone." I tell him and he nods. I strip to my bra and underwear and get in the shower. Washing my hair and then my body I finally finish. Getting out I grab a towel and dry off. Xavier hands me one of his shirts and some of my underwear that I leave here. Hey I used to always take a shower in here.  I take my bra off making sure the towel is covering everything. Putting my bra and underwear on I drop the towel. Putting his shirt on I smile putting my hair up in a bun. 

"You can turn around now

"You can turn around now." I tell him and he turns his eyes darkening. I roll my eyes walking to his bed and jumping onto it. He sits against the headboard and pulls me onto his lap. "What do you want to do?" He asks me. "I really don't care as long as your with me." I tell him cuddling into his chest. "Me neither." He whispers kissing the top of my head. "I just want to be with you." He tells me and I smile. "Then why don't you?" I ask him turning around on his lap causing a groan from him. "Sorry." I mutter. "It's fine. I don't want you to get hurt." He tells me and I smile. "The only thing that's hurting me is having to stay away from you." I tell him and he smiles. He hovers his lips over mine. Staring at my lips. Staring. Staring. I close the distance and my lips touch his. Kissing him is what makes me feel better, its the only medicine that I need and I think that I'm addicted.  He kisses my jaw all the way down to the spot on my neck where he will mark me. He pulls away and looks at me. I nod and he lets his canines come out. Grazing them over the skin he nips at the spot. His teeth sink into my flesh creating a wound with blood coming out of it. He pulls his teeth out of my neck and he lips the blood away. Instantly I feel our connection grow and that's saying something.  He smiles looking at my neck with a proud look. Males and their egos. He marked me. And the scary thing is that I am okay with it.