Chapter 9

" You are sleeping on the couch for the rest of your life!!" I growl squeezing Xavier's hand really tight. I feel him wince, but I could care less right now. I growl pushing again. That's when I hear the sweetest sound. The sound of babies crying. Hold up....babies as in plural? More than one? The nurse looks at me with a smile. She takes a baby and then another nurse takes another one. Are both of those mine? Did they both come from my stomach? Xavier looks like he's going to pass out. "Water?" My mom asks me walking in the room. I had them turn the bed away from the door so if anybody walked in they can't see anything. I nod chugging the whole bottle. "Thanks." I tell her tossing the bottle in the trashcan. "There's two? Are both of them yours?" She asks me and I nod. "Unless somebody else is in here I would think not." I tell her and she gives me the don't sass me look. "Watch it." She growls at me. She looks at Xavier's hand which has a nasty purple bruise all over it. I chuckle nervously and smile at him. He just laughs and ruffles my hair. One of the nurses walk over and she hands me one of the babies. "This is the girl what would you like to name her?" She asks me and I smile down at her. "Paris." I tell her and she smiles at me nodding. Xavier bends down and kisses my forehead. "I love you." He whispers against my forehead making my skin tingle. "I love you too." I tell him looking into his chocolate brown eyes. "Do you want to hold her?" I ask him and he nods his smile growing even bigger. If that's even possible. I hand her to him and the nurse walks over with my other baby. "He's ready to be named as well." She tells me and I smile taking him from her. "Austin." I tell her remembering what Xavier said the other day about a name for a boy. I hear him chuckle next to me. "Mom do you want to hold him?" I ask her and she stars tearing up. She nods her head. I hand him to her and she hugs him close to her chest crying. I yawn closing my eyes and falling asleep in happiness.

I open my eyes to a bright light. I see the..Moon Goddess? "Hello!!" I shout shielding my eyes from the brightness. The light dims down to normal and I blink to get used to it again. "Oh thank God that took forever." She said with a smile. "Hello Alaska I'm your grandmother." She tells me and I look at her shocked. "What?" I ask her as she walks closer to me. "I called you here for two reasons. One i just really wanted to meet you in person so hello." She waves and I wave back at her with a smile. "Secondly, your children Austin and Paris are both very powerful because you are a shape shiftier. You can transform into any animal you want. So you know how everybody has a wolf well you have thousands of different animals. They also have your gift, but they are primarily wolf. Thus meaning that they will be strongest in that form." She tells me and I stare at her with my mouth open. "But, why me?" I ask her and she smiles at me. "Because you are destined for greatness. It's in your blood. It's written in the stars and in your future. You need to go back now, but remember protect them with your life. In the wrong hands they will turn to darkness." She tells me as everything begins to fade.

I open my eyes to white walls. I look over and see Xavier holding Austin in his arms smiling down at him. He's so perfect. I look to my left and see my dad holding Paris with tears pooling around his eyes. "When can I go home?" I ask no one in general. "Now." A nurse tells me walking inside the room. "I suggest that you take as much sleep as you can get right now before the babies wake up crying tonight." She tells us and I chuckle nodding. Xavier hands Austin to my mom who makes faces at her. She is so weird. He grabs something and my ears perk up. "I brought you Chick fila thought that you might be hungry." He tells me and I snatch the bag licking my lips. Devouring everything the only thing that's left is the paper. "I guess you were hungry because you ate mine too." Xavier whines. I chuckle tossing the paper to him He growls in annoyance and I chuckle at him. "You snooze you lose buddy." I sit up and grab the extra clothes that I have. "I turn where nobody can see anything and I put my clothes on.

 I stand up and turn around taking Austin in my arms

I stand up and turn around taking Austin in my arms. I haven't held him that much. Xavier stand beside me with Paris. "When can I take them?" I ask the nurse who smiles. "You can now." I smile and nod at her. "Let's go." I tell Xavier who nod walking out behind my parents." I see everybody in the waiting room. All of them stand up and rush over to us. Hundreds of questions are thrown my way. "I need to get home to feed them and let them sleep." I yell over everybody. "One at a time can talk to me once I finish." I let them know walking out of there. I see somebody run over to em screaming. "Can I have a picture?" She asks us and I smile nodding. She stands in front of us and snaps one. "Are they yours?" She asks and I look at Xavier who nods. "They are adorable." "Can I take a picture of you?" I ask her and she smiles nodding. Snapping a picture I smile. I take pictures of all the fans I meet and write down their names. I have a wall of pictures and their names under it. I try to remember everybody so that they feel special. It's a lot of work and people, but its worth it. She waves bye and we hop in our car.

I sigh out in relief plopping down on the couch. "Finally." I whisper and Xavier chuckles. I grab my phone and go on Instagram. Thousands of tags and comments blow up the app. I open up the comments and most of them are asking if Xavier and I are dating or how old are our babies.

Alaska posted picture:

1,000,000 likes:: 600 comments

Alaska: Chillin with my baby😍😎

jasmine: We need to catch up Jack and I are coming over to yours tomorrow

JackIsBae: Yeah how are y'all?

Xavier: Good see ya tomorrow bro

XavierIsMine: I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to steal what's mine 

Alaska: Hate to break it to you he was never yours to steal from

Lindsay: How is Paris and Austin?

Xavier: Good they just fell asleep!!

Ben: I would be drinking a beer if I was you!! Meet me in the kitchen bro.

Xavier: Don't mind if I do

Alaska: I'm coming too!!! 

Alaska: Tomorrow there's a meet and greet at 6 o'clock. It's being held at Parks way beach. Hope to see you there. Love you guys so much!!

I shut my phone off and we walked to the kitchen. I stop walking when I smell a weird scent. I run after it and find two guys standing int he middle of the hallway I come from behind and tripped both of them and grabbed their necks not letting them move. "Alaska as hot as that was these are my two best friends from Alpha training.  I get off of them and smile at them. "I can't believe you did that babe." Xavier chuckles at me. I growl at him and walk off. "Feisty!!" I hear one of them mumble. I growl at them and open the door the the kitchen grabbing a beer and popping the lid open. I grab another one and walk outside tossing it to Xavier. He winks at me and chugs it. I walk upstairs to the nursery and smile at the two sleeping babies. I feel arms wrap around my waist. "Xavier." I mumble leaning into his touch the sparks exploding.  He kisses my ear and hums. Closing my eyes I smile. "Let's go to bed baby. I'm sure they will keep us up." He tells me and I nod taking his hand in mine following after him to our room.