Chapter One: The Douche Group

Camryn's pov

"Hey Brian, do you think-" I opened my older brother's bedroom door forgetting to knock, my eyes widening in shock at the act in front of me. "OH SWEET JESUS!" I shouted, turning around and covering my eyes.

"Really Camryn, can't it wait?" He whined as I heard a female girl's voice giggle. My back was still facing him and my sweating palms were still covering my eyes.

"Uh..yeah I guess." I moved my hand around in search of the doorknob, because well, I'm an idiot and still had my hand over my eyes. I quickly threw open the door and slammed it behind me.

That was the fifth time that's happened this week, and it's only Wednesday. My brother is known for his tricks at school with the girls, playing them, and hurting them.

Which is a really shitty thing if you ask me.

But deep down, Brian's a really good guy. There's so much more to him then, "The Guy Who Sleeps With Almost Every Girl In School." He looks out for me, a lot. That's what siblings are for, right?

***

I went to school the next day and met up with my friends at the entrance.

"Girl your eyebrows look good." My friend, Aaron, said, pointing at my eyebrows. Aaron is my gay best friend. I've known him since fifth grade, and I was the first person he came out to.

"I know, I'm impressed with myself." I flipped my hair, accidentally whacking Aaron in the face.

"Bitch!" He laughed, slapping my arm. We laughed and saw a group of boys pull up in the school parking lot.

Great.

My brother and his followers.

My brother, some dude named Nick, and the one and only Aiden Daniels. He is madly attractive, I have to admit, but he's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge douche.

Like I've never met a bigger douche.

The douche group walked towards the entrance, everyone keeping out of the way and created a some-what path. Pathetic. I stood there with my hands crossed over my chest.

"Sup Cam." Aiden said as he made an abrupt stop. "Hello, Daniels." I mumbled in reply.

Cue that eye roll.

"You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to me, whispering in my ear.

"Aiden get your conceited ass out of my face, I'm not into guys like you." I pushed him away from me and sighed.

"I'll give you what you want." He whispered, inching closer to me.

"Great, I want you to get away!" I pushed him away once more. Aaron bursted out laughing and Aiden gave him a Shut-Up-I-Swear-To-God glare, but Aaron continued laughing.

That's what I like about Aaron. He basically doesn't give a shit about anything. He's so sassy and I love it. But sometimes he's a huge crybaby.

Like in the fifth grade, when I asked him if he had a pencil. He smile and said, "Yeah!" He pulled out an un-sharpened pencil and threw it at me, hitting my eye. "Ow!" I shrieked. He was laughing hysterically, while I rubbed my eye. In anger, I threw the pencil back at him, hitting his eye aswell. His eyes started to water and before I knew it, he was crying.

And that's how I met my best friend!

"Aaron it wasn't that funny." Brian said, annoyed, Aaron finishing it off with a small chuckle. "Well, gotta blast." Aaron said as he pulled me into one of his infamous bear hugs. "Bye Aaron!" I said, squeezing him back.

"I freaking hate that Aaron kid why are you friends with him?" Aiden asked in disappointment. "Because we're both bitches." I implied. He rolled his eyes before walking away with Brian and Nick.

"Hm." My other best friend, Stephanie, mumbled, narrowing her eyes at me. "What?" I asked. "Mhm." She mumbled again. "Whaaatt?" I asked.

"You two would make a great couple." She stated quickly. She was kidding. I don't really blush, and it really isn't that obvious when I do, but right now, I was. She shrugged it off with a smirk and walked away.

××××××

I got home and I entered my room, tossing off my shoes and flopping down on my bed. I undressed into something comfortable, a really oversized sweater, and no pants because the sweater was so oversized. No regrets.

I turned on some music and ran downstairs to grab a snack from the fridge. I went up to my room and blasted my music.

I started bopping my head, walking around my room eating my icecream. I turned up my music so it was extra loud. Before I knew it, I was screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs like a crazy fan girl.

I was dancing and jumping all over my room, enjoying my icecream like this was the best moment of my life.

I smiled to myself and turned to face my door.

oh shit.

The douche group was standing at my door, staring at me in confusion and amusement. I shrugged and kept on dancing and screaming lyrics, They stood there for what seemed like forever, staring at me.

Before I knew it, Aiden's hands were on my hips, dancing along with me.

"What the hell?!" I shouted, pulling him away from me. He frowned and turned to my brother. Nick is now gone and it's just them two. Ew.

My brother winked at Aiden before walking away to his bedroom.

"Are you crazy?" I said. "I've told you repeatedly I don't like you Aiden!" I shouted.

"Calm down woman, you don't have to act all bitchy." He said, gesturing his hands up in shock and defense.

"I know I'm a bitch. I love the bitch I am. Now get out of my room before I do it for you." I stated calmly.

"What exactly do you intend on doing?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I pointed towards my window.

"I can push out of that thing right over there, after all, this is the second floor." I said, my hands on my hips as a grin rested on my face. He rolled his eyes and exited my room.

I closed my door and went back to jammin' out.

____________________________________________
____________________________________________________

I hope y'all like it ;)) <3