Chapter Fifteen: Marilynn Monhoe

GUYS OMG countingsunsets IS LITERALLY THE BEST PERSON EVER SHE MADE MY AMAZING BOOK COVER AND IT'S JUST HKCKKDOSOEKMRNTJFIVIVJ TYSM BABY DOLL ♡♡;)))

ALSO WE ARE THINKING OF MAKING A COLLAB ACCOUNT LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ;)♡

Camryn's pov

"Brian please, can you please take me home?" I asked Brian through the phone as I stood in front of the school entrance.

"Why what's wrong?" Brian whispered through the phone. He was in the middle of class so it made sense. "I accidently broke my heart...in half." I replied. I heard a gasp through the phone and he paused for a moment.

"I'll be there, where are you?" He asked. "Entrance." I said. "I'm on my way stay put." He said before hanging up. I sighed and shoved my phone in my back pocket.

I don't know why I had the freaking nerve to trust Nick. He's just like Carlos. Just like Carlos. I can't beleive I caught both of my boyfriend's cheating on me with the same slut. It's a small world we got here, eh? *Cue Australian/Canadian accent.*

How can I reject Aiden but not Nick? They're practically the same person. They're best friends for God's sake.

You're really, really stupid Camryn.

Yeah, I know that you don't have to tell me twice. I'll never learn.

"Camryn?" A deep voice asked from behind me. "Brian finally-" I sighed in releif, turning around to face who I expected to be Brian.

Except Aiden stood there, looking at me for a moment. "Oh. Hi Aiden." I said nervously, my voice cracking a bit.

"I thought you weren't into guys like me." He whispered. "Aiden, I just- I don't know who I'm into anymore. Can I just randomly become lesbian? Girls are so sweet and nice and-"

"It doesn't work like that Cam." He chuckled before walking over to me.

He's walking towards me, ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION!

I sat down on the curb with my chin in the palm of my hands, waiting for Brian. Aiden say down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Nick is a huge dick sometimes. Actually most times." Aiden said as he stroked my hair.

"Marilynn's a huge clueless slut. She's the same person who I-" I didn't even bother to continue my sentence. I felt a tear stream down my face and Aiden held me tighter in his arms.

Hot damn he smells amazing.

Tears start running down my cheeks and I sob into Aiden's chest.

"What happened doll?" I heard someone ask from me behind me. Aaron ran up to me and held me in his arms. "It's okay, you don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to." He said as he held me. "I think that's best." Aiden whispered.

I smiled to myself but continued sobbing. Life is frustrating and confusing.

"Camryn you ready?" Brian asked behind me. I nodded and stood up, quickly wiping my cheeks from the tears.

"Bye Aiden." I sniffled as I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. We stood there for a while hugging until I realized I had to leave. "Bye Aaron." I said as I let go of Aiden. "Don't forget to call me baby doll, I love you." He said as he gave me a tight hug.

"I will don't worry. Love you too." I sniffled as I hugged Aaron. I hopped into the backseat of Brian's car. I really didn't feel like sitting in the passenger's seat because I didn't want Brian to see my puffy eyes and the backseat is literally more comfortable than my bed.

Okay that was a lie, no one or nothing will ever be more comfortable than my bed.

Brian steps inside the car and shuts his door, starting the engine. The engine roars before we take off and drive home.

~~~~

"Okay what happened?" Brian asked as he dropped the keys on the kitchen counter. I let out a loud sigh and plopped down on the couch. I pulled a blanket from off the floor- I had no clue why it was on the floor, I am not a messy person- and Brian sat next to me.

"Okay," I started with a soft sigh, "So you know the slut Marilynn?"

"Marilynn Monhoe?" He asked. I laughed and shoved Brian's shoulder. "Yeah well.."

"Speak no more." Brian said as he held up his hand, signaling me to not proceed. "I'm so sorry Cam. I love you so much. I heard karma's a huge bitch." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. I chuckled to myself and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back.

"I love you too, big bro." I said while hopping off the sofa and skipping along into the kitchen.

I opened the freezer and frowned. "Where all da icecream at?" I shouted to Brian, who was on the sofa, switching channels on the T.V.

I heard Brian groan and shut off the T.V.

"I'll go buy some." He grunted as he grabbed his car keys off the kitchen counter. "You're the best, ya know that?" I told him as I gave him a tight hug. He nodded and smiled, pulling me away from my hug and walking outside to the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's pov

It broke my heart to see Camryn date my best friend. He knew I liked her, he knew it. He did this on purpose, he knew how I'd react. And then, he goes around thinking he can break people's hearts.

I just don't undertsand. What does Camryn see in him? What did he do that I didn't? We are the same exact people with the same exact personality, so what'd I do?

Being by Cam's side and letting her let out her emotions to me and let me hold her in my arms was the best thing ever. A spark inside me ignited and I have never been any happier.

But he breaks me to see Cam like this, so sad and unhappy and ashamed. She tried to hide it, but she failed.

It breaks me that I knew this would happen. I fucking knew it and she didn't listen to me.

A couple weeks ago I tried telling Camryn that Nick was no different then any other guy. She thought I was trying to break them up, which didn't end so well.

A couple weeks ago *cue that harp* :

"Camryn can I have a...erm..word with you?" I asked Camryn, who had her fingers intertwined with Nick's as she smiled at him adoringly. This will not end well, I thought.

We stepped out of the cafeteria into the empty hallway. "What's up?" She asked. "Well I just needed to tell you something about...Nick."

"What about him?" She asked, I knew she was very curious.

"Well he's kind of a player..I just think he's not worth your time. He's not the person you think he is-"

"No! You're just jealous! He's so kind to me and he will always be there for me!" She shouted before storming off back into the cafeteria.

Fuck.