Chapter Seven: Some Boy

Idky but this song makes me cry and Ariana is queen so enjoy :))

Aiden's pov

My heart fell into a million pieces when Camryn considered me as 'some boy'. She has this effect on me. My body tingles when she touches me and it feels as if a thousand bolts of electricity rush through me.

But she even said it herself, she's not into guys like me. But that kiss meant everything to me. Girls would kill to devour me, but Camryn threw all away, as if it was nothing to her.

Because it was nothing to her.

It all started a couple years back, sophomore year. I moved all the way to South Carolina from California. I was a newbie and I was nervous. Until I met Brian, he was just like me. People feared him, he was badass.

We became fairly close and students and teachers feared us both. One day, he invited me over to his place and I accepted the offer.

"Camryn get down here I want you to meet someone!" He shouted as we stepped foot into his house. There was no doubt his parents were wealthy. I heard a loud groan as a beautiful girl with long brown hair and crystal blue eyes. She had an amazing fit body.

"What?" She snapped. Feisty, I like it.

"This is Aiden." He nodded his head towards me. "Cool?" She said with her hands on her hips. "He's going to be coming here often from now on. He's one of us."

One of us?

"Be nice." He said. "Funny." She said, giving him a fake smile. She turned around on her heels and went back up the stairs.

It was until then I started to realise the little things about her. She was very independent and confident. She didn't give a shit about what people saw her as.

As I was younger at the time, all I wanted was to get into her pants. I thought I would be cool and she'd fall for me.

I was so wrong.

When Brian told me about this Carlos douche, my hope for Camryn was gone. He ruined this, he ruined what Camryn could've saw in people instead of their appearance. Because, well, being a bad boy has its perks.

Carlos needs to pay. This my friend, is called revenge.

________________________________________
____________________________________________________

Ahhh sorry for the short boring chapter. I will update a drama-filled chapter possibly tomorrow or Wednesday. Have a lovely day because you deserve it anndddd I love you annnnddd don't forget to share this story and tap the lil star anndddd goodbye ;)))) ♡♡