Chapter Forty-Seven: The Music Room

Camryn's pov

Aiden and I stayed in my room the remainder of the day, watching movies and all that good jazz. I am also very surprised my mother didn't disturb or check in on us, it was peculiar.

On the other hand, my mind was still processing Aiden's words and how he actually meant what he said, I can tell by the way he kept looking up at my mom.

I feel like anything I say or do or give to him will never beat his feelings for me, and that makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Aiden's pov

Camryn lied in my arms, her long hair up in a tight ponytail as she stared at the bright television screen.

She stole my heart, all of it, and I didn't want it back. I have never loved anyone as much as I love the girl that lies in my arms.

Cam makes me feel things I have never in my left felt before, I've never felt or been so mesmerized by just one girl, my girl.

I planted a kiss on her forehead as she shut her eyes, taking in a breath and smiling to herself, I can tell she was taking all of this in, everything, as if she hoped to never forget about it and hold onto these memories forever.

And that's exactly what will happen. I will give her my all, I will hold onto her forever, and hopefully she'll do the same with me.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I told her as I kissed her cheek and she nodded.

I left the room, walking down the long hallway when I stopped right before entering the bathroom.

A couple feet next to the bathroom, there was door with a small music note carved into it, a room I'm sure I've never been in or ever bothered to see.

I twisted the doorknob as slowly and quietly as possible, the sight in front of me took my breath away.

There was beautiful images painted on the walls, expensive instruments of all kind filled the room as the sun peeked through a large window.

I walked over to a guitar, resting on its stand. I sat down on the chair across from the instrument, taking it into my arms and stringing a few cords.

I hummed to myself quietly, continuing to string the notes along to the rhythm. And before I knew it, I was singing.

"If I told you that I loved you, tell me what would you say?
If I told you that I hated you, would you go away?
Now I need your help with everything that I do.
I don't want to lie, I've been relying on you."

I looked up to see Camryn leaning against the door frame, a peaceful smile resting on her beautiful face.

She walked towards me and sat in front of me, gesturing for me to continue.

"Falling again, I need a pick-me-up.
I've been calling you friend, might need to give it up."

She mouthed the words along with the song, swaying her body side to side to the rhythm.

"I'm sick, and I'm tired too.
I can admit, I am not fireproof, I feel it burning me. I feel it burning you.
I hope I don't burden me. I hope I don't burden you."

I chuckled nervously and Camryn looked at me, confused. "Whats wrong?" She asked, questioning why had stopped singing.

"I forgot the rest." I chuckled again. She laughed loudly, a big smile on her face, making my lips curve up into one as well.

She grabbed the guitar from out of my hands and positioned it right, stringing a few notes as my eyes widened.

"Lost and afraid, young and innocent, but getting older. I don't want be alone, I don't want be alone." She sang as my eyes became even wider in awe. She looked up, as if trying to remember something, but couldn't quite remember.