Chapter Fifty-Two: Liar, Liar

Camryn's pov

It has been a couple weeks since I have seen Aiden and it's really starting to worry me. He doesn't answer his phone, and he's not at his house, I even asked Andrew but he said he hasn't seen him in a while either.

Now, I sat on the bathroom floor, leaning against the wooden door with Aaron by my side, gripping onto his hand tightly.

Over the past weeks, I have been getting morning sickness and I hadn't got my period this month yet ever since Aiden and I....yeah, you know.

I am only a junior in high school, and have never even held a child in my entire life. How am I supposed to carry one in my stomach for nine months?

Now that I haven't seen Aiden in a while, I'm even more terrified because if I am pregnant, it's most definitely Aiden's, and I'm worried that he's left me.

Aaron and I took a deep breath, clutching onto each other even tighter and nodding torwards each other.

"Are you ready baby girl?" Aaron asked cautiously. I shook my head in reply. "No, but let's do this." I chuckled nervously before grabbing the pregnancy test off the bathroom countertop.

•••

"Camryn, come eat!" My mother shouted from downstairs. I opened my door so my response could be clearer. "I'm not hungry!" I shouted back.

From my bedroom door, I can see my mom walk torwards the bottom of the staircase, resting her hand on the railing.

"Camryn Ariel Fields, not hungry?" She said, a confused look resting on her face.

I shrugged, walking downstairs. She grabbed onto my hand, holding it comfortably in the space between us.

"Does this have to do with Aiden?" She asked calmly. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "It's just-"

"Camryn!" Brian called in a panick as he burst through the front door, a paper in his hand.

I looked at him, confused and worried as I fidgeted with the edge of my sweater, twisting and turning it.

"W-what is it?" I asked quietly as he handed me the paper with trembling hands.

Dear Cam,

I'm sorry. I am so so sorry. I didn't want to leave like this, or leave at all. I just want you to know that this isn't your fault whatsoever, because I love you. I love you so god damn much it makes my head spin and makes me feel all woozy. I can't tell you why I left, it will only put you and Brian and your mom and everybody I know and love and care about in danger. I'm not even supposed to have any contact w/ u at all. I just want you to know that I love you, and I hope you forgive me for this.

Love, Aiden

I collapsed on the ground, tears streaming down my face as I gasped for air. I clutched onto the note, crumbling it and ripping it into several pieces.

I slammed my fists onto the wooden floors repeatedly, my mom and Brian kneeled to me, wrapping their arms around me and attempting to
calm me down.

"I knew it!" I sobbed as my fists unclenched on the floors. "He doesn't love me anymore! He's a liar! I hate him, I hate him!"

"Shh, shh." My mom cooed as she stroked my hair and held me tighter. "No!" I shouted as I pushed them off of me.

"He can't leave me, he can't, he promised!" I brought my knees up to my chest and held my arms around my torso.

Never in my life have I ever felt so betrayed and hurt. Never in my life had I thought I'd be told such a big lie. Never in my teen years have I made a huge fuss over an idiotic, self-centered, careless, reckless boy.

My heart broke into bits and pieces and a gigantic, twisted knot formed in my stomach. I had trouble breathing and I felt like I was going to pass out any second.

This is all just a nightmare, I thought. A long, sick and twisted nightmare.

But it wasn't. This was real. I was awake. And I have had enough.

My life has reached it's second climax, like this was the climax of the sequel.

My best friend is gone, which was the climax of the first part. The boy of my dreams, the love of my whole life, the person I wanted to marry is gone.

In a way, this is worse then him being dead. Because I actually lost him, he slipped out of my hands like a bar of soup. And it hurts to know that he's still out there, probably not wasting a single second thinking about you.

I looked up at my sobbing mother and brother, my vision blurry, barely making out the picture of their faces.

"He literally can not leave me." I sobbed quietly. "What do you mean baby?" My mom asked.

I shook my head in disappointment and shamefully faced the other direction.

"I'm pregnant."

THE END

Y'all, I am so sorry for doing y'all dirty like this. I was rereading this chapter and I could feel a knot in my stomach and it hurts.

Of course there's gonna be a sequel. I'm already working on it. I really wish I could show y'all the description but it will basically spoil it.

I want to thank all the amazing people I have met through this story and the amazing readers who took time to read my works and comment and vote. You don't know how happy I get when that happens y'all. I even vibe for a quick second.

Never would I ever have thought that this story would reach over 50k reads! Thank every single one of you guys for making that happennnn. It's mindblowing and incredible.

And maybe, just maybe I'll publish some bonus chapters so y'all can get a lil hint of the sequel.

Anyways, I am very appreciative of every loyal reader here, and I wish to get closer to y'all and I hope u know how much I <333 y'all <333

So as always my lovelies, don't forget to vote, comment, and share <3333

anwpstories / Larissa