Chapter Forty- Eight: The Poster

Aiden's pov

I stretched my arms as a yawn escaped my mouth, the bright sun peeking through the curtain and onto Camryn's golden skin.

I looked down at her, her sleeping body snuggled up against mine. Smiling to myself, I planted a kiss on her forehead while gently stroking her hair.

She woke up with a small yawn, her eyes fluttering open as she looked at me and smiled.

"Buenos Dias." I said while smiling smugly. She let out a quiet laugh as she shook her head. "Good morning." She replied, pushing her body upward to give me a peck on the lips.

She rested her head on my chest, gently making small circles on my skin with her white acrylic nails.

"What's today?" She asked after a while of silence. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to remember, my eyes widening as I remembered it was Tuesday.

"Oh shit!" I said as I shot up from my spot and quickly put my clothes on. Camryn groaned before flipping onto her stomach and pulling the blankets closer to her.

"Lay with me, just five more minutes please?" She asked, her voice muffled from the blankets.

"Camryn, we-" I replied before she interrupted me, sitting up as my eyes widened.

"But-" she stopped herself before realizing she didn't have any clothes on.

I'm pretty sure I was drooling.

Her cheeks turned a deep pink as she quickly hid her chest with the blankets as she chuckled nervously.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." I said, which I thought was quiet but I ended up getting a pillow thrown at my face.

"We should get ready." She said shyly as she quickly fled to her bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

***

About an hour and a half later, we were all set to go to school. Camryn sat in the passenger's seat of my car, my palm resting on her thigh and the other steering the wheel.

She groaned quietly as she threw her head back in her seat, staring out the window.

I looked at her, then back at the road. "What is it, baby?" I asked as I pulled into the school's parking lot.

"My legs are so sore." She said, stretching the last two words. A small smirk grew onto my face as I parked my car.

She looked at me, giving me a knowing look as I laughed, leaning in to give her a kiss.

I kissed her passionately, her lips smiling against mine as she pushed away. She pointed her finger towards the school's entrance, raising her eyebrows at me.

I sighed quietly as I opened my door and shut it behind me, jogging over to the other side to open Camryn's door.

Holding the door open for her, I held my hand out, hers grabbing it gently and stepping out.

She smiled softly and gave me a peck on the cheek, making me smile. I held her hand in mine tightly and entered the school. Everyone was already in their second period, so we had to get a late pass.

Camryn's pov

Aiden walked me to my class, giving me a kiss before he left to his. I waved him goodbye from across the hall, him blowing me a kiss followed by a wink, making me roll my eyes.