Chapter Twelve: Lovin' It

^^GUYS WTH :')))♡ Enjoy this chapter :)

Camryn's pov

It's been a week since Nick has took me out as...gulp...friends. We've been meeting up everyday after school ever since just as...friends.

"So prom's coming up." Aaron nudged me as he moved his lunch food around with a fork in disgust. "Yeah." I sighed.

"I heard Aiden is going alone." Stephanie said, a devilish smirk forming her lips. "Cool." I shrugged. "Cool?" She shouted, slamming her hands on the table. "Jeez calm down." I muttered.

"Well," Aaron said, pushing his tray of food away, "I think she should go with Nick. You two are fab together." He winked. "Nick is really nice...and funny...and cute." I said, blushing. "But I don't think he'd ask me." I pouted. "And Aiden," I said, pointing a finger at the bad boy table, "Is a huge douche."

"He punched Carlos for you!" Stephanie whisper shouted. "I never asked him too!" I shouted, retrieving a few glares from other students. She squinted her eyes at me, confused and annoyed.

"Why did you make such a fuss about it?" She sighed, sitting back in her chair. I groaned in annoyance and gave Stephanie a look.

Suddenly I felt someone's palms cover my eyes from behind me. "Guess who?" A deep voice asked. "Nick!" I squealed, jumping up from my seat and wrapping my arms around him.

"Can I talk to you..erm..in private for a second?" He asked, fiddling his thumbs. I nodded and he grabbed my hand, leading me out of the cafeteria into the empty school hallway.

"What's up?" I asked as the cafeteria doors shut behind us. "I want to show you something." He grinned, walking off down the hallway with me following behind us. We stopped at an exit that lead to the football field.

"Alright, you're smiling like an idiot what is it?" I asked. He tilt his head back and laughed.

God, I love when he does that it's so hot.

He held my hands in his and pushed open the doors that lead outside. The center of the field was covered in pink and red balloons on the ground. I turned around to face Nick, who was standing by the exit smiling. I ran to the pile of balloons and kicked them around and threw them up in the air.

"Camryn," He started, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Will you be the Gabriella to my Troy?" He asked. "You're so cliché I love it." I said before wrapping my arms around him.

•••

We walked back to the cafeteria hand in hand and everyone went silent. I heard a few girls groan and a few boys cheer on Nick. Stephanie looked like she was about to kill me. Aaron had a spark in his eyes like a dad at graduation about to make a I'm-so-proud-of-you-sweetheart speech.

I turned to face the table where my brother and Aiden were sitting. Brian had a smile plastered onto his face. I faced Aiden, who had a slight smile. He carried sadness in eyes, they didn't have a spark in them like they usually did, like his eyes were vacant.

I frowned at this, wondering what the problem was. "What's wrong with Aiden?" I whispered to Nick. "I don't know." He shrugged.

________________________________
_______________________________________

Do you guys ship Camryn and Nick or Camryn and Aiden ? ;)) lemme know in the comments

Don't forget to vote and share :)♡