Chapter Eight: An Awful Mistake / Sorry 'Bout Your Face

Shoutout to xyphelle24 for creating this book cover it's so amazing and I love it so so so so so so so so so so so much :'))))) You're amazing and officially one of my favorite people in the entire universe. I'm literally smiling like an idiot right now. I love you so much :')) ♡♡♡♡♡ have an amazing, fantastically fantastical day...you deserve it ;)))♡♡♡

And also wth almost 500 reads :o

Also this was the song Camryn was jammin out to in Chapter One xD this is such an iconic bop and it's my jam so enjoy :P

Aiden's pov

"Brian, I wanna do this myself." I sighed.

"She's my sister. I know this isn't gonna do anything, Aiden." He whined. I officially have my revenge plan to get Camryn to see that I'm not like other guys.....sort of. I wouldn't really call it a plan, it wasn't really anything big.

All I wanted to was punch Carlos...really bad.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

****

"Aiden." Brian called and whined as he walked behind me, my fists clenched.

"What's up man?" Nick asked as he followed behind Brian, trying to catch up to his speed. I stopped in my tracks, making Brian and Nick stop behind me. Carlos was holding a girl by her waist, devouring her lips.

My blood was boiling. I walked up to Carlos and pushed him away from the girl. He looked at me for a while and shrugged before turning around and walking away.

I grabbed him by his shoulder, turning him to face me. I threw a hard punch at his jaw. A crowd of students formed around me and Carlos.

"What's going on?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Camryn struggling to get through the crowd before reaching the front, staring at me wide-eyed.

She put her hands over her mouth in shock, not knowing how to react.

"Aiden- what did you-" She paused looking down at Carlos who was laying on the floor, vulnerable.

"What did he do?" She asked loudly. She bent down to her knees to help Carlos. "Camryn what are you doing? He broke you and you still-"

"Aiden what the hell?! That does not give you the right to punch him!" She shouted. The hall was silent. I looked down at Carlos, then back at Camryn.

"I-" I started, not knowing what to say. Carlos sat up, wincing at the pain.

"Sorry..about your face..." I muttered, holding out a hand for Carlos. He grabbed hold of my hand and stood up. I felt somone tug on my arm and drag me to an empty hallway.

"Stephanie?" I asked, losing her grip on my arm.

She let out a puff and stared at me. "Why would you do that?" She asked gesturing her hand towards the group of kids.

"I...I don't know." I sighed.

Her lips formed into a smirk and stared at me. "You like her don't you?" She was now smiling like an idiot.

"What? I...no...Maybe." My cheeks fluttered and I looked down at my feet. Why the hell am I blushing?

She let out a loud high pitched squeal. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" She giggled.

"But why was she so upset when I punched Carlos? He deserved it!" I groaned.

She cleared her throat and her smile disappeared.

"I think..." She started, "I think she still loves Carlos.." She mumbled.

________________________________________
____________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is kinda short but I just have school and stuff I will try to update asap ;))) ily have a nice day ;)♡