Chapter Forty-Three: An Apology

Camryn's pov

"Ms. Fields, you're late." Mr. Tyler told me as I entered the classroom with Aaron beside me. "You as well, Mr. Abels." He said, narrowing his eyes at Aaron and I.

"I'm not late," I replied. "Everyone else is early." I shrugged before walking over to an empty desk and sitting down.

The students around me snickered, earning a glare and an eye roll from Mr. Tyler. Aaron sat behind me, patting my back proudly.

"Okay attendance," Mr. Tyler spoke with a yawn. "Aaron is late." He mumbled to himself. He looked up at the class, "Nick?" He asked as me and Aaron exchanged worried glances. "Absent," he said as marked his attendance paper.

Hopefully nobody finds out about him.

I sighed and looked back at the blank whiteboard in front of the classroom. I continued staring at it while Mr. Tyler took attendance, when the door burst open and the class abruptly stopped what they were doing and, faced towards the door.

"Am I late?" The girl asked, clicking her tongue as she strutted into the classroom.

"What is she doing here?!" I asked as I sat straighter in my seat. "I'm here to be educated, not yelled at." She snapped. "You know her?" Aaron whispered to me, pointing at Ariana.

Ariana clicked her tongue again, glancing back and forth in the classroom before walking up to Mr. Tyler. "I just registered here." She said as he nodded.

"You can take a seat next to Aaron." He said as he pointed his pen towards Aaron without looking up from his paper. She smiled and walked to the empty seat next to Aaron.

She slid into the seat and tapped her nail against the wooden desk. I turned around to face her. "You are twenty-two what are you doing here?" I whisper shouted.

"And who does your makeup, it slays." Aaron said towards Ariana, who replied with a smile. "Ariana seriously what are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted again.

"I needed to see Aiden, but he doesn't want to talk to me-"

"Why would he? After all you've done?" I snapped. She looked away shamefully. "Exactly," She sighed, looking back at me. "I wanted to apologize."

"An apology won't fix anything." I glared at her. "I know." She shook her head. "But I regret everything I did to him," She looked away again. "To Sophie." A tear slid down her cheek.

"I don't want to be the boss anymore." She said, on the verge of tears. "I hate it so much. I never wanted this. I hate my life." She suddenly burst into tears.

Students turned their heads to face her, making her put her head down on her desk uncomfortably.  "Mr. Tyler can Ariana and I chat in the hall real quick?" I asked. He nodded his head and I dragged Ariana outside the classroom.

She sobbed into my shoulder as I brought her into a hug. "I want to die, I really do regret everything I did, every person I killed." She sobbed harder.

Suddenly, from down the hall, the boy's bathroom door opened and out came Brian and Aiden. What perfect timing.

They laughed together as they strolled down the hall. They suddenly stopped in their tracks when they noticed us. "Ariana?!" Brian and Aiden said in unison. "Get away from her." Aiden said to Ariana, his jaw clenched.

She faced him, tears streaming down her face and her makeup smeared. "Aiden," she sobbed.  "I'm sorry, for everything I did. I regret it so much." She cried.

Aiden looked away, his back facing us. Brian shifted awkwardly and turned away. "Sophie didn't deserve that, I know, and I know an apology won't bring her back but, I am sorry." She cried harder.

"Whatever." Aiden mumbled, his hands shoved in  his pockets as he walked away, Brian trailing after him.

"Aiden, wait!" I called, but he was already gone.

Oh my God so much stuff is going to happen in the next few chapters that I can't even deal with it. Also, this chapter is so short omg I'm sorry.

But do you guys side with Aiden or Ari? 

Do you guys forgive Ari?

Is Ari lying?

No she's not but oh well, I'm just very curious on what you guys think. It's totally understandable if you guys don't forgive her, I don't even know if I forgive her yet.

Should Ari and Cam be buddies again?

We shall see in the next few chapters mwahahah

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!! Ily!!❤

anwpstories ~ Larissa