Chapter Nineteen: So Bad, So Good

Camryn's pov

I gasped and people around us gasped loudly. I faced Aaron who had his jaw hanging to the floor. Aiden's jaw was clenched as he glared at Nick. Nick wiped away the blood at the corner of his lip with his sleeve.

"Nick when-" A girl's voice said. I glared at her, in complete shock. She looked back at me, embarrassed and shocked as well.

"S-Stephanie?" I stuttered, whispering. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it deciding not to. I glared at her and shook my head in disappointment. "Camryn I-"

I slammed my fist onto the table, silencing her. I got out of my seat and walked slowly up to her. "Forget it." I hissed, inches away from her face. She frowned at me, her eyes watering. Out of the blue, she started sobbing. I rolled my eyes and sat back down next to Aaron.

Aaron looked at me in complete state of shock. He then glanced back up at Stephanie. She shook her head and ran outside.

Everyone was silent. Literally, the entire place. Everyone glared at us. I looked up at Aiden in fear giving him a what-the-hell-do-we-do-now look. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at Nick.

Suddenly, out of no where, Nick threw a punch at Aiden. Aiden stumbled back, trying to regain his balance. He stood up straight and glared at Nick with such hatred in his eyes.

Aiden tackled Nick to the floor, punching him repeatedly while he gripped onto Nick's collar. Everyone gasped and pulled out their phones. I stood up and looked around, in complete state of shock. I didn't know what to do.

"STOP RIGHT NOW!" I shouted angrily and loudly. Aiden stopped punching Nick and everyone stared at me suddenly, as if they didn't know a female was capable of this kind of thing.

Psshhhhh.

I shrugged my shoulders back and looked at Aiden and Nick in disappointment. Aiden got off Nick and stood up. Nick stood up too, stumbling back a bit. "Stop." I said more calmly this time. Nick pushed Aiden, and Aiden pushed him back aggressively.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Stop." I said loudly, not shouting this time. "Now." I demanded slowly as my eyes were still closed.

I opened my eyes to see Aiden staring at Nick with hatred and anger. If looks could kill, Nick would be dead by now.

Nick cleared his throat and looked down. "Sorry." They muttered at the same time.

My phone buzzed from my bag and I took it out. I looked at the bright screen to see a text from Brian.

badass annoying overprotective brother ❤ :  I found myself a m8 (if ya know what I mean) so I'm at home if you need me ;)) love you be safe make sure Aiden takes you and Aaron home.

I chuckled to myself and swiped my finger across the screen to text Brian back.

Yeah a lot happened. I'll fill you in on everything when I get home. I'll be safe, don't worry love you too big bro ;))

I pressed send and turned off my phone. I cleared my throat and faced Aiden. "Brian wants you to take me and Aaron home. He's already there." I said in a low voice.

He nodded and looked at Nick and giving him a deadly glare before walking outside to the car. I followed after him, Aaron following behind me.

The ride is very silent and awkward. Me and Aaron kept giving each other cheeky glares and smirks from time to time. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it.

I went to my messages and clicked on Aaron's name.

Yo what up?

I sent him before I cleared my throat and turned off my phone. Aaron's phone made a bing noise. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and glanced at me. The corner of his lips twitched, trying to hold in a laugh.

He typed something before her turned off his phone. My phone also made a bing noise and I swiped my finger across the screen.

highlight poppin best friend Aaron 💁💅 : Dude this is so awkward rkkfkfmrlfkdmdmem THEE Aiden Daniels punched THEE Nicolas Cade for you kfkrmfkdokrk GURL!!

A small laugh escaped my lips and Aiden turned to me before focusing his eyes back on the road.

Well he necessarily didn't punch him for me but okay.

I sent it. Aaron smiled and typed a few words before turning his phone off again. I turned on my phone and looked at the message.

highlight poppin best friend Aaron 💁💅 : You are literally so dumb for a straight A student. How can someone so smart be so dumb? GURL HE LIKES YOU!!!

My cheeks flushed a deep red and I looked at Aaron who was smirking devilishly.

"You guys are literally right next to each other why don't you just talk like normal people?" Aiden chuckled.

"Maybe because we aren't normal people." I grinned. Aiden chuckled and made a his way to the driveway of my house.

I gave Aaron a hug and stepped outside. Aiden followed behind me and I gave him a confused look.

"Can we talk?" He asked as he grabbed my shoulder to face him. "We just did. Good night Aiden." I said and walked up to my front door. "Please Cam?" He groaned as he stood behind me. I turned to face him. "I guess." I sighed.

"I'm sorry. I should've never punched Nick, but what'd you want me to do? Stand there and let him call you a slut?" He said. I gulped and looked up at him.

"Aiden it's not your fault. I know Nick is a complete jerk and I really shouldn't be surprised that you two fought considering that I dated him and that him calling me a slut really triggered you but-"

And before I could finish my sentence, Aiden crashed his lips against mine.

Holy, how can someone so bad be so good? 

●●●

Holyyyyyyyy what do you guys think?

Don't forget to make me smile by clicking the star in the bottom left corner and adding this story to your reading lists and commenting!

I love you! ❤❤❤