Chapter Sixteen: Trashy Platinum

Ariana Grande as Ariana lol duh :))) Enjoy this chapter.

Camryn's pov

After Brian bought me my icecream and had a marathon of romance movies, I decided to go eat my feelings at McDonalds. I haven't been to McDonalds in weeks, wow that's depressing.

I entered the restaurant with grey sweats and an oversized grey hoodie. I walked up to the counter to order something to eat. "Oh hey I remeber you." A girl about my age said. She was the same girl who was at the cashier when I went here with Nick.

"Oh yeah, me too." I smiled. "What should I get? I don't even know what I want anymore. Should I get chicken nuggets or fries? Or both? Yeah both. But then I'd get fat. Wait I don't gain weight that much." I blabbered. The girl smiled at me and chuckled to herself. "Okay then we'll be right with you in a second." She said before disappearing into the kitchen behind the cash register. She came back and smiled at me.

"So where's lover boy?" She asked curiously. I frowned and looked down at my feet. I looked back up to the girl and she frowned. "Oh just trashy sluts kissing my boyfriend for a couple weeks." I said. "I'm sorry." She said.

"You remember that trashy platinum that was flirting with your lover that one day?" She asked, biting her bottom lip. I nodded. "Well she made my boyfriend cheat on me with her." She sighed. "That slut!" I shouted.

"I know right?" We laughed before a tray of food appeared on the counter in front of me. "Here ya go. We should hang out some time, you're really cool." She said as she wrote her name and number on a napkin.

"I'm Ariana by the way." She smiled and handed me the napkin with her name and number on it. "I'm Camryn." I smiled as I took the tray of food and walked off to a booth. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too." She smiled. I say down at the booth and ate my feelings. Holy fudgeballs this is amazing

~~~~~

"Okay you're getting there." I smile as I sit at the the piano with Ariana. Me and Ariana were having a friendly dinner date and suddenly she said she always wanted to play the piano.

Luckily for me, I played piano for years. Six years to be exact. So being the amazing friend I am, I took her to my house --I have a music room with instruments and stuff so yeah-- and now I'm teaching her how to play the piano.

How fun.

She presses down on a low key and I cringe at the incorrect note. "I'm tired." She yawns. "Me too." I sigh as I slouch over on the seat. She stands up and stretches her arm. "Do you want me to ask my brother to take you home?" I ask. She nods and I stand up, walking out the room with Ariana following behind me.

"Thank you for today. You're awesome." She hugged me as we stepped onto the driveway. "No problem, you too. You're my new buddy." I said, hugging her back. Brian stepped out of the front door and hopped into his car.

"Ready?" He asked Ariana. "Yeah. Bye Camryn." She smiled. I waved at her before she stepped into Brian's car and took off.

~~~~

Don't forget to vote, share, and comment ♡

Follow me on instagram: anwplarissa and dm me or something because I want to talk to my beautiful buddies.