Chapter Thirty-Six: Nightmare

Camryn's pov

I was so glad my mom was back in town, I haven't seen her in ages. We spent the whole day shopping and catching up on life. I informed her everything that has happened these past months, a few tears were shed when I talked about Stephanie. I told her about how Carlos came back and how me and Nick became a couple and that he had also cheated on me. Oh, and how me and Aiden are a 'thing' now, which made her squeal with delight.

One thing I did not mention though, is what Nick did to Stephanie, and the incident with Ariana. I mean duh, why would I tell her?

After spending the day with my mom, I had the sudden urge to call Aiden. I know we just started to dating, but I love his presence. I love being around him and hearing his voice. When I'm with him I feel safe and comfortable.

"Dinner will be ready in about an hour!" My mom shouted from downstairs as I ran up the stairs. "Yay food!" I said as my mom's chuckle echoed downstairs.

I went into my room and slammed the door shut behind me. I pulled out my phone and called Aiden.

Ring.

Ring.

Riiiiiiing.

Beep.

I called over, and over, and over again, but I was only lead to voicemail. I decided to text him.

Hey Aiden :) I just wanted to text and say I miss you and was wondering if we can hangout later because I miss you. I know I already said that. I just miss you that's all. I'll shut up now.

I threw my phone on my bed and took a shower and a nap.

•••

Aiden's pov

"Seven missed calls and a text from Camryn!" I said loudly as me and Andrew walked into my house. "Just call her back, gosh." He rolled his eyes. "You guys wouldn't be together if it wasn't for me. My plan worked, what'd I tell you?"

"We would've ended up together anyway." I said as I slid my finger across my phone screen. "Whatever. I'm hungry and I can't feel my arm." He said as he walked off into the direction of the kitchen.

I called Camryn, letting the phone ring dozens of times but only reaching voicemail in return.

I called Brian to see if Camryn was home, I wanted to surprise her. The phone picked up after a couple moments of annoying piercing rings.

"Hey Brian, is Camryn home?" I asked. "Uh yeah, she's in her room." He replied. "Okay thanks, see you soon." I smiled before hanging up.

"I'll be back!" I shouted to Andrew before leaving to Camryn's house.

•••

Camryn's pov

I drifted off to sleep and was awoken by the bright sun beaming onto my skin. I got out of bed happily to get ready for school, to see Aiden. I smiled at the thought if him and brushed my teeth, did my hair, and slipped on my clothes.

"Camryn let's go!" Brian called from downstairs. I threw on my backpack and jogged down the stairs, greeted with a smiling mom and Brian.

"Have a nice day at school, love you!" My mom called as we left. "Love you too!" Me and Brian replied in unison as we drove off to school.

I was greeted by a sad Aaron at the entrance and frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked in a worrying tone. Aaron shook his head and pointed to the hallway inside.

I walked inside, following Aaron's directions when I came to s top in my tracks.

Aiden's arm was slung around Marylinn's and Stephanie's shoulder.

Stephanie?

My eyes became watery, when Aiden reached down to kiss Stephanie, with her kissing him back. He turned his head and leaned down to Marylinn and kissed her as well.

I collapsed to my knees on the ground, with all three of them smirking at me, laughing wickedly. I burst into tears, crying my eyes out as tears streamed down my cheeks onto the ground and my pants.

"Camryn." A voice called as my shoulder shook forcefully. "Camryn," the voice became louder and louder until it was almost shouting.

I sat up, my cheeks wet from tears. Aiden looked at me with sympathy and worry. "You were having a nightmare." He said as he brought me into a strong hug.

I've never been more happy to wake up from a nap.

"Aid-Aiden." I spoke through gasps for air. "Shh, I'm here. I'm here." He said as he rubbed my back. "Prom-promise you-you'll never che-cheat on me?" I sniffled.

"What?!" He said, shocked, as he pulled me away and observed my eyes. "No, no never. I would never, ever, ever do that to you. You hear me? Never." He said, on the verge of tears as he pulled me into another consoling hug.

●●●

Awe the feels :')

I'm sorry if this was boring I just felt like I needed to update

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share ❤

Ilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyily :)))))))))♡♡♡