Chapter Seventeen: Pour

*Sings Sweater Weather* OUTSIDE IT STARTS TO POUURRRR

Hot dammnnnnn look at Aiiidddeeennnn ;)))))) Enjoy this chapter and it's plot twist hehe

Camryn's pov

"Who's the chick?" Stephanie asked as I exited my math class.  "What chick?" I asked, shoving a notebook into my locker. She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone from her back pocket. She slid her finger across the screen and scrolled down, clicking on a picture that I posted and showed it to me. It was a picture of me and and Ariana.

"Oh that's Ariana." I smiled to myself. "Ariana?" She asked. "A friend of mine." I said as slammed my locker shut. "I'm starving let's go." I said as I tugged on her arm. She laughed and nodded as we headed off to the cafeteria.

"Ariana and Brian would make a great couple." Stephanie said as she took a bite out of her salad. She eyed Brian who was sitting at the table across from us. "Okay Cupid." I rolled my eyes saying this.

Aiden looked my way and gazed at me. I glanced back at him, catching his gaze as he looked away, blushing. I stared at him momentarily and looked back at Stephanie, who was smiling like an idiot.

"Don't do that." I blushed as I looked down at the table and picked at my lunch with a fork. "Why not?" A deep voice asked. I looked up to see Aiden slide into the space next to me.

"I'll be...right back." Stephanie said to me before winking and walking to a different table. I rolled my eyes knowing she only left me so I can create conversation with Aiden.

"Hi." I gulped. Cam, you're literally are so stupid. "Hi." He smirked as he held his chin in the palm of his hands. "So," He cleared his throat. "There's this thing and Brian is going and erm Aaron is going I think-"

"Well if Brian's going I'm going." I interrupted. "Yeah but I was wondering if maybe you want to come with me?" He asked, nervously. I giggled to myself and Aiden looked at me confused.

"Is this your way of asking me out on a date?" I asked, smirking. Aiden's cheeks faded a deep red and he looked down, then back up at me. "Yes." He said seriously.

God damn that was the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

I had to think about this for a while. What if me and Aiden ended up together? What if I get my heart broken again? This is Aiden we're talking about, he's probably the biggest player on Earth.

"Sure." I gulped. A grin grew on Aiden's face before he nodded and stood up and walked away.

What was that?

~~~~~

"Hey Brian what was that thing Aiden was talking about?" I asked as I threw myself on the couch. "What thing?" He asked from the kitchen. "He said you and Aaron and some other people were going,  so he asked me to go with him." Brian wwmt quiet.

He walked into the living room and looked at me. I cocked in eyebrow in confusion. He grumbled before stomping upstairs to his room. I knew he wouldn't want me to follow him, so being the ninja I am secretly followed him upstairs to his room.

I leaned my ear up against the door and he was talking on the phone, he sounded angry. I cracked the door opened a bit and looked the crack.

Someone was sitting on Brian's bed, talking to him. I couldn't see their face since their back was facing me, but I knew it was a boy.

Brian held his hand in the boy's, and leaned forward. Before I knew it, they kissed.

Wait what they kissed?

Wait Brian's gay and he never told me?

It breaks my heart to know Brian doesn't trust me. I tell him everything. Literally everything. I even tell him when I'm on my period and that's why I'm acting so bitchy.

I smiled to myself as I closed the door slowly, wincing trying not to make any noise. As I was walking down the stairs I tripped. Wow, luck. I grumbled as I stood back up, dusting myself off.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and grabbed my phone off the couch. I swiped my finger across the screen to see my phone was at one percent. I grunted under my breath and jogged back up the stairs to get my charger.

As I reached the top of the stairs, Brian stood in front of me. "Camryn, can we talk?" He asked as he picked at his nails. "Yeah." I said hesitantly.

Brian lead me to his room and we sat down on his bed.

Where did that dude go? Wasn't he just here a minute ago?

Brian sighed and ran his fingers through his messy hair. "I'm just gonna say it." He sighed. "I'm g-"

"Gay?" I asked. "Brian I know and you don't have to be afraid to tell me because I will always love and support you and even if I didn't I'd have to learn to because you're my brother." Brian gave me a smile and threw his arms around me.

"Wanna get some icecream?" He asked. I looked at the window next to his bed and gave him a confused expression. "It's pouring." I said.

He laughed and flopped onto his back. "Are you giving up my offer? Since when do you say no to an icecream offer?" He laughed.

"Who said I said no?" I said as I jogged out of Brian's room and grabbed his keys off the kitchen table.

~~~~~

So Aiden finally asked out Cam! And what what what? And yes I totally support the lgbt+ community and I'm sorry if this chapter offended anyone so like yeah. <3

I love you all so very much please don't forget to vote and share and comment ♡♡