Chapter Thirty-One: The Changing Project (pt.2)

Aiden's pov

"Okay first of all," Andrew started as he reached forward and pulled the cigarette away from my lips. "You gotta quit the smoking." He tossed the cigarette to the ground.

We stood outside Our Spot as Andrew 'trained' me -- as he likes to call it-- for our little 'project' for Camryn.

A change.

Just for Camryn.

So cheezy. But it  was for the best, Andrew and I both knew this. I groaned and crossed my arms across my chest.

"You got this man." Andrew reassured. "I only smoke when I feel uneasy." I frowned. "Yeah but who wants to kiss a smoker? Plus it's really bad for your health." He raised his eyebrows.

"Are you hearing yourself right now? You should listen to your own advice." I scoffed. "Don't you smoke? Like, all the time?"

He looked up at the dark night sky, his hands on his hips. "Alright, let's make a deal," He sighed. "You quit smoking, I quit smoking. Bam shapow!" He held his hand out towards me to shake.

I sighed and nodded, pulling my hand forward and shaking his hand in mine aggressively. He let loose of my grip and dropped his hand down to his side.

"Okay I just realized how hard this is gonna be." He muttered, earning an eye roll from me. "You know what, fuck this follow me." He said cheerfully as he walked off to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked, catching up to his pace.

"Camryn's." He replied casually. "What?!" I snapped as I slid into the passenger's side. "This is going to make process! The more you stop to see this Camryn, the more she'll want to see you. Common sense." He said with enthusiasm. The drive was silent. Maybe Andrew's plan will work. But for now, I have to be patient.

•••

We finally pulled into Camryn's driveway after what seemed like hours. Andrew sat impatiently in his seat. He looked at me and gestured his hand to the door. I blinked and looked out the window and back at Andrew.

"Go!" He shooed. "Alright!" I threw my hands up in defeat. I opened the car door and slammed it behind me.

I took a deep breath and looked at the house, all the lights were off. I looked up at Camryn's room, where the lights were also off as well.

I sighed and looked back at Andrew. He smirked and unexpectedly drove off. I groaned loudly and walked to a tree beside the house.

I looked back up to Camryn's bedroom window, and then beside me where there lie a small rock. I picked it up and aimed towards Camryn's window before jerking my arm up and sending the rock flying up to Camryn's window.

It hit the window softly and fell to the ground. I tried about three more times before the lights flickered on. The curtains swayed to the side and there stood a small, beautiful, fragile body looking down at me curiously.

I grinned mischievously and Camryn rolled her eyes before returning a  smile. I waved her down and she made a pouty face, crossing her arms over her chest. I laughed and tilted my head before looking back up at her.

I made puppy eyes and praised my hands together and bent down on my knees. I waved her down again and she rolled her eyes before nodding and indicating a finger at me to be patient.

The curtains were suddenly drawn together and the front door opened, where Camryn stood in a pair of black joggers and a white tank top.

She doesn't even have to try to look beautiful.

"What?" She asked quietly and shut the door behind her. "I'm tryna sleep man!" She threw her hands up in a what-the-hell gesture. I chuckled.

"I'm not sure why I'm here either." I blinked. "Aiden!" She whined. "Actually, I came here because I just wanted to talk." I replied.

"Didn't we already do enough talking today?" She asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Can we please just talk?" I asked, pouting. She sighed. "Fine." She put her hands on her hips.

"You know what? I'm taking you out for the night. We're going on an adventure!" I said loudly. "You're crazy." She shook her head and smiled.

"Go get your shoes on." I nodded towards her house. "Wait seriously?" She asked as she looked back at her house. "Seriously." I smirked. "You don't have to change or anything just put your shoes and, this will be fun." I smiled.

"Alright alright," she waved me off. "I'll be back." She jogged back into her house and came back out minutes later with her shoes and jacket on.

"Let's get this party started!" I grinned and she giggled back.

●●●

I'm sorry for the lack of activeness kdjdjdksolwkslslall

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share

♡♡♡♡♡