Chapter Two: "Ew, Camryn, Stop."

Camryn's pov

"Camryn, wake your God damn ass up!" Brian shouted from down stairs. I grumbled, tossing and turning in my bed, trying to get into a comfortable position. Nope. I couldn't get comfortable, which meant I didn't have an excuse to why I was late.

My door burst open, Brian storming into my room and opening my curtains, revealing the sunlight. The sunlight beamed onto my face and I hissed. "My eyes!" I shouted, pulling the covers over my head.

Brian pulled the covers off my body, throwing them on the ground. I gave him a glare and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"We're going to be late." He grumbled before exiting my room. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Does he not know how to close a door? Obviously not. I stood up in a start, stomping towards my door and slamming it.

I made my way to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror with a frown. My hair was everywhere, and my lips were so chapped and dry.

So much for beauty sleep.

I attempted to take the quickest shower in the history of showers, which was at least twenty-five minutes. I quickly threw on a lousy outfit, a grey sweatshirt with jeans and my white, stained Converse. I wasn't even wearing a shirt under my sweater. No tank top. No undershirt. Just a bra.

"Are you ready?" Brian asked as I reached the bottom of the stairs, fidgeting with his car keys. I nodded as we stepped outside and got into Brian's car.

I grabbed the Aux- Cord as quickly as I can before Brian could. He sighed in defeat and I stuck my tongue out at him. I plugged in the Aux- Cord and looked through my playlist.

I gasped and pressed play on one of my songs. Brian gave me a confused expression and started the engine.

"This is my jam turn it up hoe!" I shouted at Brian. He chuckled and turned the volume to the highest it could go. I could feel the car vibrating.

Minutes later, we pulled into the school's parking lot and Brian stopped the car engine.

I stepped out and quickly walked towards my friends, who were waiting for me at the entrance.

"HOLY SHIT AARON LOOK AT THAT HIGHLIGHT!" I shouted in awe, which made people give us glares. I touched Aaron's cheekbone softly so I wouldn't mess up his majestic highlight.

"I know." He said, pretending to flip his "hair". I giggled, staring at his makeup in awe like a creep.

"What's up C's?" Aiden shouted from across the hallway, with, once again, people creating paths and walking along with my brother and Nick. Everyone looked at me, the truth is, girls would kill to be in my position, and I don't know why.

Yeah, sure, Aiden's hot, but he's not everything you could ever ask for. I know that makes me sound picky, but I would never ever even remotely suggest going on a date with the guy.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face Aiden. "Hello Aiden." I said, rolling my eyes again.

"So about yesterday..." He said, slipping his arm around my waist. I stepped back, making him miss my waist. He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

My eyes are going to fall out of their sockets if I roll my eyes one more time I swear.

"Yeah I know. Yesterday I was jammin' out and you interrupted my fun." I frowned. "You should show your skin more often." He whispered into my ear in a low, deep, seductive voice.

This isn't fair, he shouldn't be allowed to do that.

Ew, Camryn, stop.

____________________________________________
____________________________________________________

Ahahahahahahaa do you guys like it so far ;))))))

What's your favorite song? ;))