Chapter Thirty-Five: Silly, Little Boy

Aiden's pov

"Now, what are we gonna do with you?" She looked back at me with a grin.

"You're gonna leave me the fuck alone that's what." I said, taking step by step back slowly. She laughed in a menacing manner that sent chills down my spine. "Little boy," she said, pushing me back by my shoulder.

"Silly, little boy." She laughed again, playing with the small knife in her hand. "I'm actually eighteen." I blinked. "Did I ask?" She shouted. "No, but I didn't ask you to stab Andrew yet here you are." I smirked.

I sound so sarcastic right now, it reminds me of Camryn.

"Shut the fuck up!" She shouted, stomping her foot against the floor. "No!" I shouted back. She held the knife closer towards me, as my lower back crashed against a hard surface.

I totally forgotten I'd been walking backwards.

She crept closer towards me slowly, toying with the knife in her hands. "Aiden, you've been a very bad boy," she leaned into my ear.

"Ariana I'm not a virgin!" I said loudly. "What does that have to do with this?!" She asked, wearing mocked-confusion on her face.

"Because I uh-" I said as I slid my arm behind my back, searching the top of the table I bumped into. My hand made contact with a sharp object, and immediately snatched it.

I held it out in front of Ariana, who took a step back and dropped the knife she was holding, her face pale.

Yay it was Ariana's favorite knife.

It was really cool and I admired it, to be completely honestly. It had a purple-turquoise majestic mixture that designed the handle, the end stretching out to a sharp point.

"That's my fucking knife you bastard! No one touches my knife!" She shouted angrily. No one had ever touched her knife. Like, she is the only human being who has ever touched this knife.

"Let Andrew go," I started, looking back at Andrew who was still in pain. "And tell me what you were gonna do to my girlfriend." I demanded. She scoffed and looked at the knife I held in my hands.

After a moment of silence she sighed in an annoyed way and replied, "I'll let that bastard go. I don't ever want to see him again, he betrayed the gang. If I see him ever again-"

"-Okay, we get it." I rolled my eyes. Ariana beleives everyone fears her, but not me. I'm only scared of her when she has a weapon in her hands because let me tell you, she is one vicious girl.

"But this girlfriend situation," She smirked, "Will remain a mystery. Until then!" She said before leaving the house.

"Bitch!" I shouted as I slammed my fists against the table behind me. "Can you get me out of here?" Andrew grunted.

I walked over to Andrew and cut the tape with Ariana's knife I still had in my hands.

I keeping this knife, by the way.

"You have some balls dude," Andrew started as he fell on his back against the floor with a thump. "You alright?" I asked, ignoring his remark.

He nodded, "Could've been worse. What if she blew my brains out, or stabbed me in the abdomen? I could've lost so much blood. What if I bled to death?"

I fought back a smile and struggled to get Andrew to stand right. "She stabbed your arm, it's not like she shot your leg. Be a man!" I encouraged dramatically.

"I'm alright, I'm alright." He waved me off. "What are you gonna tell Camryn about this?" He asked as we walked to my car. My head snapped towards his and I blinked.

"I'll tell her." I shrugged. "That's not what I said. I know you're gonna ask her, I asked how and what you're going to actually say." He rolled his eyes.

"I'll find a way." I shrugged before driving away.

●●●

Hi this chapter is probably really boring and I'm sorry for that love me please k ily

Don't forget to, vote, and comment :))))❤