Chapter Twenty: Urgent

Aiden's pov

Before I could do anything more, she pulled away. "Goodnight Aiden." She whispered before planting a soft kiss on my left cheek and stepping through the front door. She gave me a smirk and slowly closed the door. I sighed and went back to my car, remembering that I still had to drop off Aaron.

I opened the car door and sat in the driver's seat. Aaron glared at me with a huge grin plastered onto his face. I rolled my eyes in disgust and inserted my keys, making the engine roar to life. Aaron gave me directions.

"Soooooo." Aaron started as I drove off. "What happened back there."

"It was just a kiss." I groaned. "No, it wasn't just a kiss!" He hissed. "If it was, just a kiss, then why did she kiss you back? Also, I'm not so sure Camryn would appreciate you calling it, just a kiss." He said the last part in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and stopped the car in front of a big house.

"This is your house?" I turned to face Aaron and he nodded. "Well...bye!" He said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. Before he was about to leave, he turned to face me.

"I got everything on video, by the way." He said as he waved his phone in front of my face. He stepped out of the car swiftly and made his way to a large patch of wet grass in his front yard.

I sat back in my seat and groaned. "Aaron!" I shouted.

●●●

Stephanie's pov

Nothing is the same anymore. Ever since that day...I can't even think about it. Every time I look in the mirror and see my reflection staring back at me, all I feel is shame, guilt, pain.

I lost my two best friends, the only people who I can talk to that actually understand me.

And it's all because of Nick.

*A week into Cam and Nick's relationship / couple weeks ago*

I walked through the bustling school hallways to make my way to the bathroom. Brian told me Cam wouldn't be at school, and Aaron had a doctor's appointment. I was a loner today.

I walked into the girl's bathroom and instantly heard soft moans and giggles from one of the stalls.

I followed the sounds and looked through the a small crack of the stall. My eyes widened in shock and disbelief. I kicked open the stall and Nick and Marilynn immediately stopped kissing.

"You asshole!" I shouted. Nick walked up to me slowly. "Tell her and you're dead." He said, his face a few inches away from mine. His breath stank of alcohol. I shook my head. "No." I spit. "I'm going to tell her. You don't deserve her trust." I hissed.

Nick wrapped his large hands around my throat and I gasped. I pulled at his hands, trying to release from his tight grip of my neck. I couldn't breathe. I gasped for air.

"Are you going to tell her now?" He smirked. I shook my head. He nodded and let go of my throat. "Good girl." He whispered as he lifted my chin up to face him. He let go of my chin violently as I looked down at the floor.

Nick and Marilynn left the bathroom and I collapsed onto the ground. I brought my knees up to my chest and sobbed into my palms. I choked, still trying to catch my breath. I immediately left the bathroom and ran out of the school.

I ran all the way home. I didn't look back and I didn't want to go back. I entered my empty house and tossed my bag and sweater onto the floor and rushed up the stairs to my room. I threw myself onto my bed and sobbed into a pillow for hours.

A couple hours passed by, and I sat on my bed as I clutched onto a pillow and stared at the blank wall. My phone buzzed on my bedside table and I ignored it. Until it kept repeatedly buzzing.

I ignored it as a tear streamed down my cheek, tear after tear, until I broke down. I stuffed my face into a pillow and cried.

I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and looked at the screen, my vision blurry due to my salty tears.

beautiful bestie (Cam)🔥: Hello my beautiful best friend, how was your day 😌 anyways, you down to go for a movie later?

I sniffled and swiped my finger across the screen. I dialled Camryn's number and held my phone up against my ear.

"Hi beautiful!" She said enthusiastically. "Hello, my sexy best friend." I chuckled sadly. "Damn why so moody? What happened today, are you okay? What happened at school? Is it exams? Oh God I forgot about exams now I have to do make up testing-"

"Everything's fine." I lied. "Just..this homework is...hard." I lied again. I know it wasn't right to lie to your best friend, but what was I supposed to say?

Oh yeah, by the way, in the bathrooms today your boyfriend was cheating on you with the school slut and threatened me if I told you and choked me so yeah but it's all good.

No. I held back a sob. God, I didn't know what to do. What would Nick do if I told her? He would kill me for sure. He already attempted to in the bathrooms.

Camryn was exclaiming something to me as I paid no attention. I tried holding back a strong sob, but I failed. "I have to go it's urgent. Goodbye I love you, so much." I said quickly before I hung up.

I didn't go to school for a a whole week. I didn't want to face my best friend, I didn't want to feel ashamed of myself.

I jogged downstairs quickly to avoid facing my mother. "Stephanie get your ass over here now." She shouted. I rolled my eyes and enetered the living room to find my mother sitting stiffly on the sofa.

"Four F's?! Are you fucking serious Stephanie?" She shouted as she stood up and walked towards me, inches away from my face. The truth is, I feared my mother. I am scared of the person who gave me life. But then again, she is one of the reasons why I wish she didn't.

"And why haven't you been going to school?" She shouted. "I'm sorry mom-" I whimpered, tears stinging in my eyes.

"You're always sorry! And don't call me mom!" She shouted before she raised her hand and swung it back down to slap me hard in the face.

"I'm sorry mother." I whispered. A tear flowed down my cheek. I don't know why she hates me so much. She over-exaggerates about everything. She always hits me, and she reminds how much she hates me.

"I don't love you." She'd say.

"Go to your room you useless slut!" She shouted in my face. I gasped, no one dared ever called me a slut. First of all, because I'm still a virgin, and second of all that's just cruel.

"I am not a slut!" I shouted. I had never back-talked my mother. "Excuse me?" She shouted. She grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground. "Go to your room!" She shouted. I hurried to my room and slammed my door.

●●●

Oh okay.

Don't forget to vote, share, and comment cause that'd make me happy happy.

Have a nice day ily ❤ (I will also be releasing another chapter later today hehe)

Sorry, I'm Not Into Bad Boys जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें