Chapter Twenty-One: The Party

This chapter is a flashback btw. Enjoy ;) <3

Stephanie's pov:

I went to school that next day. There was big bruise on my face, but I managed to cover it up with makeup so people wouldn't question my bruise.

"Hi princess!" Camryn greeted as she held her arms out and ran towards me. She wrapped her arms around me and I squeezed her back. "Where have you been? Are you okay?" She asked as she held me in her arms. I nodded. "I-I'm fine." I said quickly.

"Baby!" Aaron shouted as he wrapped his arms around me as well.

"Okay baby, but please remember that you can always talk to me. I love you." She said. I nodded and gave her a benovent smile. Aaron nodded as he pulled away from me. "I have something to do. I love you babies, see ya after class." He blew a kiss and left.

Camryn was literally the sweetest person ever. I couldn't bare lying to her and breaking her. I couldn't bare letting her slip past my fingers and losing her. She's always helped me through everything. But I have never, through the years we've known each other, told her about my mother's abuse.

"So Nick is having a party tonight." She smiled. The love in her eyes made me adore her love for Nick, sadly I couldn't say the same about it for him. I hated his guts.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Hey beautiful." A deep voice said. I looked up to see Nick walking to Camryn and wrapping his arm around her waist. I looked at him on hatred and disgust. He stared back at me, as if nothing had happened last week.

I rolled my eyes and Camryn looked at me questionably. I shook my head at her, signaling to her that it was nothing. "Hey babe, I was just telling Steph about your party tonight." She looked up at him, happily.

"Yeah." Nick sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.  "Your welcome to come. I mean, it's a high school party, it would just be weird not letting you come." He smiled. I nodded shyly.

"Well I should get going. Don't wanna be late for class." I said as I waved a goodbye. "Bye beautiful!" Camryn shouted down the hallway. "Bye sexy!" I shouted back.

•••

"You have nothing to wear." I chuckled at Camryn. She pulled out a slim black dress with thin straps and stopped at about mid-thigh.

"When the hell did you get that?" I asked in surprise

"When the hell did you get that?" I asked in surprise. It didn't look like something Camryn would wear. "I'm not wearing this." She chuckled playfully. "You are."

"What?!" I cried. She let out a loud hysterical laugh, and her face went serious. "You're wearing this." She said seriously. "Okay." I laughed and snatched the dress out her hands.

I went into the bathroom and changed into the dress then stepped back outside. "Wow you look hot." She said in awe. "Now I have to find a hot outfit." She groaned. "With that boyfriend of yours?" I said. She nodded and laughed.

I rummaged through her closet. I pulled out a pair of blue ripped jeans and a crop top that said 'BABE' in the top corner. "What about this, this is cute." I showed her. "Stylish." She nodded in approval. She went into the bathroom and came back out wearing the outfit I suggested.

"Wow you look so hot

"Wow you look so hot." I admired. "I know." She said flipping her hair dramatically.  "Put these on." I threw her a pair of black heels that revealed her toes. She wiggled them onto her feet and threw her legs up. "My toes have never looked better." She shouted. I laughed and grabbed a pair of black heels from her closet and threw them on.

"We ready?" I asked as we stood side by side in front of the mirror. She nodded and we walked downstairs and outside to the car.

"What are you wearing?" Brian growled. Camryn rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Clothes." She replied sarcastically and smirked.

"I know this is a party, but no funny buisness tonight. Both of you. Understood?" He asked seriously. We nodded and Brian drove off.

"What are you wearing?!" Nick shouted as we stepped out if the car. "Oh my god!" Camryn shouted. She rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around Nick, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Everybody's already here, the pool's out back, anddddd yeah." Nick clapped his hands together. I nodded.

The night went bye, drinks and fun and dancing. It was a good thing we had bathing suits, I had to admit. Everything was going fine until I had gotten drunk, along with everyone else. I promise myself I'd stay sober dammit.

I chugged down a bottle a beer and slammed it down on the table, out of breath. "Whoo, someone's getting wasted!" Nick crashed beside me clumsily. He was obviously drunk.

"Where's Cam?" I asked. "She went home." He sighed. "What?!" I shouted. "Yeah, she said she was tired or something." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nick what are you doing?" I asked, his facing moving close to mine as I tried to pull away.

"C'mon, you're hot, I'm hot, let's have a little fun." He whispered as he pressed his lips against my neck. "No!" I shouted pushing him away, causing him to stumble back. He glared at me angrily.

He gripped onto my wrist violently and dragged me up the stairs. "Nick what are you- Ow! Let go! You're hurting me!" I shouted at him but he only ignored me. He pushed me into a room and locked the door.

"Nick let me go!" I shouted. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. "Nick!" I grunted, trying to release from his grip.
He threw me on the bed forcefully. He started to tear at my clothes, I tried pushing him away but he only started to get more rough.

I shouted at him repeatedly to stop, but he wasn't listening.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain inside of me, catching me off guard as I let out a loud gasp.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. It was only then I realised what had happened.

I was raped.

●●●

Wowie wowie :(

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Love you all lots ❤❤