Chapter Nine: Bet Ya Can't Resist

This song is my fave jam tbh. Enjoy this chapter's you beautiful people ♡

Camryn's pov

"Camryn I'm fine, please go to class I don't want you to be late-"

"It's not like you care anyways." I snapped, dabbing at Carlos' face with a wet tissue. "You never did." I said in a low voice, almost a whisper, my voice cracking from holding back my tears.

Carlos let out a sigh and got up from the nurse's chair he was sitting in. We looked at each other for a moment. It was as if the whole world had stopped revolving around us, and it was just me and him. He stepped closer to me, my knees weak. He stroked his thumb across my cheek, I was locked under his spell.

He always did this when we were together. This was my weakness, and with that, I knew what he was about to do.

Carlos wrapped his arm around my waist, his thumb still stroking my cheek. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and I looked down, my face as red as a freaking tomato. He cupped my face is his hands, making me look up at him.

And with that, his lips crashed against mine. It took me about five seconds to realize my ex-boyfriend was kissing me. Huh?

Was this happening, like for real, for real? Yes.

Did I want him to stop? Yes.

Was I enjoying this? Maybe a little, wink wink.

My mind was telling me this wasn't right, that i should pull away immediately. But on the other-hand, my body wanted more. I instantly pulled away when I thought, no I knew, this wasn't right.

"Carlos, you can't do this." I whispered, avoiding eye contact from him as my hands lie against his chest.

"Why not?" He frowned. "You're my ex for God's sake! You cheated on me! You lied to me!" I whined.

"Marilynn is a huge bitch. I don't know why I chose her over you." He sighed. Marilynn was the school slut that every guy wanted and every girl wanted to be. Welp, not me.

"Cut the crap." I laughed. "You do this shit all the time. I gave you a second chance of my love and you just threw it all away!" I shouted, stomping my foot against the tile floor.

That wasn't the first time I caught Carlos' with another girl. The first time wasn't a biggie so I shrugged it off and gave him another chance.

Another chance meant I loved him.

I was his fool, and I believed everything he said or told me.

'I love you Cam.' Or, 'You're my everything Cam.'

Fucking bullshit.

A bunch of b.s.

And I know it was terrible and stupid for me to still have these feelings towards him. He has this dumb effect on me, like he's casted a spell on me. I had to fight the urge to call him, text him, kiss him, miss him.

I couldn't resist his touch, I never had enough. He knew what to do make me weak to my knees and fall for him.

It was all a bunch of crap. I'm an idiot for not seeing it in the first place.

What a bunch of shit.

________________________________________
____________________________________________________

Sorry for the short boring chapter. I have bee very stressed lately due to school. I love you have a nice day/ night ;)))♡ don't forget to vote and share ♡