Chapter Three: Jealousy

Idk this is just my favorite vine on planet Earth. This kid is me. I look up to this kid tbh. Enjoy ;)))

Camryn's pov

"I get the Aux-Cord this time." Brian said, stepping into the driver's seat. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest, pouting.

I closed the car door to the passengers seat and Brian shuffled his playlist.

My head snapped towards Brian with a huge, whacky grin on my face as I recognized the beat of the song. It was mine and Brian's song. We listened to this song growing up and it was our fucking jam. We still jam out to it today. No regrets. Sibling goals.

"My love, do you ever dreeeeaaaam of, candy coated rain drops? You're the same, my candy rain!" We shouted the lyrics at the top of our lungs. Brian kept turning it up a little every second until the song was blasting out of the windows.

"Have you ever loved someone, so much you'd thought you'd die?" I shouted the lyrics, those lyrics meant something to me. One day, I hope to find a love like that. But due to my craziness and weirdness, I highly doubt that is a possibility.

The song came to an end and I let out a sigh and frowned. Brian laughed and another song came on.

"BRIAN TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP, THIS IS MY SHIT!" I shouted. "Its already at full volume, psychopath!" Brian shouted over the music.

"What it's not even that loud!" I whined. "Your car sucks." I sat back in my seat sighing. It actually didn't, but I like teasing Brian about his car. A black BMW.

I've always wanted one, and the day Brian got his driver's license, he decided to rub it in my face.

"It's okay little sis, your day will come........in ten years." He said the first day he got his car. I grumbled and took a seat in the passenger's seat.

"Since you decided to rub it in my face, we share this car now."

"What exactly do you mean by 'share'?"

"I mean, you have to drive me wherever I want whenever I want."

Ah, fresh memories.

________________________________

We arrived home and I went upstairs to my room. My mother was at work, so she wasn't home. My mom works as a director and a some-what producer. She's a big deal in the movie industry, so she travels a lot. She can literally be in Asia right now, I really have no clue.

Our dad is out of the picture, so for now it's just me and Brian.

I threw on some comfortable clothes and let out a sigh of relief.

School is so damn stressing. They could at least teach us stuff we need to absolutely, one hundred, percent know.

I had on my black fringe shorts and, once again, my oversized sweater. I don't think I can live without oversized sweaters. Again, my sweater was so oversized it went past my shorts, giving people the image as if I was wearing no pants.

I heard my phone ring and grabbed my bag in annoyance. I rummaged through my bag in search of my phone. "Baby?" I called for my phone. "WHERE'S MY BABY?" I shouted, searching around my room.

I turned around to face my door to look for my phone downstairs.

And there stood the cold, heartless, douche, (but also very good looking), Aiden. He stood by the door, leaning against the doorframe  with my phone in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"My baby!" I reached out for my phone, and him being the ridiculously tall ass he is, pulled away, my phone out of reach. The ringing suddenly stopped and I tried reaching for my phone once more, but that stupid douche raised his hand even more, my phone even more out of reach.

"Aiden this is not funny. I swear if you drop her I will-"

"You'll what?" He asked, my phone still in his raised hand.

I gave him a devilish smirk and before I knew it, I pounced onto Aiden's back. I whacked his head a couple times, tugging on his hair and reached for my phone, but he only pulled away.

"Aiden give me it!" I whined. "Who's Stephanie?" Aiden asked, scrolling through my notifications.

"Stephanie called?!" I pulled my phone out of his hand and jumped onto my bed. "Success!" I shouted, standing on my bed.

"You didn't answer my question." He said, flopping down on my bed. I sat down on my bed beside him and looked through my notifications.

"My best friend." I said, not looking up at him.

4:40 Stephanie: aye wanna hang later we can go for a movie or stay at my place if ya want or somethin

4:42 Camryn : yeah sure pick me up at 5:30 xx love you

I went on Instagram, scrolling mindlessly when I ended up on one of Stephanie's pictures. Her selfies were always hot, her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders. She had a perfect body too. She was flawless. If I were a lesbian, we'd be the hottest lesbian couple out there.

"Who is that?! She's hot!" Aiden asked, lurking over my shoulder. "That is Stephanie." I said, commenting about two-hundred billion fire and water droplet emojis before turning off my phone.

"Can't wait to tap that!" Aiden said enthusiastically, jumping off my bed. "Yeah right, she's as stubborn as me." I said, hopping off my bed as well.

"She'll fall for me, trust me, I mean I'm hot, so who wouldn't?" He said with an idiotic grin. Some type of anger grew over me. Every guy has always wanted to get into Stephanie's pants, but they were all douches so that was a no.

But this is Aiden freaking Daniels.

I mean, I'm not saying he's not one of the few douches that attempted, or is currently attempting, to.

What was this feeling? I did not want to see my best friend with the arrogant and conceited Aiden Daniels.

I wanted to protect her from a broken heart, and I didn't want to see them sucking on each other's faces while I'm standing right in front of them.

This pit grew in my stomach, turning and twisting into knots.

Was it anxiety, was I being too protective over my best friend, don't get me wrong, she has the right to make her own decisions.

Or was it just jealousy?
______________________________________________
____________________________________________________

Oooooooh do you guys think Camryn's jealous O_o

We'll have to wait and see MWAHAHAHAHAAH okay bye

You're legendary if you know what Brian and Camryn's song is ;)))

I hope you have a nice day ily <333