Chapter Forty-Four: Hot Crossed Hoes

Camryn's pov

The school day flew by quickly, Aiden ignored me the whole entire time, like he didn't even know me at all.

Brian decided to hang out with a few friends after school and my mom had errands to run, which leaves me at home, alone.

So now, I'm sitting on my bedroom floor, in front of my blank T.V with my phone in my hand as I scrolled through Instagram mindlessly while 'Sippy Cup' was playing at a very low volume on my speaker.

I wasn't in the best mood, considering my boyfriend hasn't talked to me for more than half of the day, and I'm home alone.

Being home alone scares me shit-less, I hate being alone, and the worst part about being home alone is when I'm home alone and I'm annoyed.

Also, my window is jammed and won't shut because I have noodle arms, so I'm scared some weirdo is going to see my open window and climb up.

So yeah, I'm pretty paranoid.

"You call that ass your own, we call that silicone." I sang quietly to myself as I heard a quiet shuffle from behind me. My body froze, my eyes locked onto my phone screen, not daring to look behind me.

"Boo." A voice whispered in my ear.

"AAAAAAAAAAHH!" I turned around quickly, swinging my fist at the person as I screamed.

"Ow." Aiden rubbed his forehead as he lie on the floor from my punch. "Oh my God!" I gasped. "Aiden don't you ever fucking do that ever again you little shit!" I shouted.

He barked out a laugh as a smile tugged at the corner of my lips. Giving in, I gave him the biggest smile, not being able to hold it in any longer.

"You scared me." I whined in a high pitch voice as I hopped onto my bed and buried my face into a pillow.

"I'm sorry my love." He said as he lie next to me, my face still stuffed in a pillow, as he kissed my jaw, trailing down to my neck.

I waved him off, smacking his face. "Not now." I groaned. I sat up to face him, his elbow resting on a pillow as he rested his head on his knuckles, watching my every move.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked. I grabbed his other hand, intertwining my fingers with his. "You can tell me anything." I replied

"I really, really fucking-"

"Goooooooood afternoooooon!" Brian said as he swung the door open. "Oh." He said as he smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. "I just wanted to say mom's calling you downstairs."

"We'll continue this discussion later." I smiled at Aiden as I kissed him. "Ewwww." Brian scrunched up his nose as he tip-toed out of the room and down the stairs. I barked out a laugh and kissed Aiden goodbye (again) and left downstairs.

"Hello mama." I said as hopped off the last step and rushed over to my mother, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello Cammy." She replied with a smile as I helped her put groceries away. "This is gonna be one dinner, mother. I think you're forgetting there's only three of us." I chuckled.

"Actually, that's what I was gonna tell you." She sighed as she put something away in a cabinet and faced me. "What is it?" I asked.

"We're having.....guests over." She replied. "Guests?" I asked slowly. My mom looked out of the window in back of her nervously, then back to me.

"Your father-"

"EXCUSE ME?" I shouted. "Watch your tone." She hissed. "I'm sorry, but after what he did?" I asked angrily. "I know." My mother sighed. She grabbed my hands and held them in hers, my figure standing in front of her petite one.