Chapter Five: Beautiful Liar

One of the most iconic Beyoncé tb songs. Enjoy.

Camryn's pov

"Let's watch something sad...but romantic.." Stephanie said walking towards the sofa and tossed me a bag of Skittles.

"What about Lilo and Stitch?" I said. She gave me an are-u-friggin-serious glare. She shrugged and set down a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and sat next to me, hogging all of the damn blankets.

"Lilo and Stitch it is." She said tossing the remote on the coffee table and turned off the living room lights.

****

"Lilo and Stitch is the best sister-love movie of all time. Frozen sucks. Frozen can go-"

"Calm down Miss Disney." Stephanie sighed, patting my back before she got up and walked off to the kitchen.

My phone wouldn't shut the hell up and kept buzzing. "Okay!" I shouted checking my phone. Stephanie peeped her head out the kitchen and cocked an eyebrow at me. She shrugged and went back into the kitchen.

4:56 Text from Unknown: I miss you.

My eyes widened in shock. Unknown my ass, I already knew who this was. "Stephanie.." I whimpered. She came back into the living room and sat down next to me. I handed her my phone and took deep breaths.

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

My eyes stung, trying to hold back the tears. Stephanie mouthed the text and looked up at me with sympathy.

"No, it can't be." She said standing up, pacing back and forth in her living room.

"You don't think it could be-"

"Carlos." I muttered, my voice cracking trying to hold back my tears. "Oh honey." Stephanie said as she wrapped her arms around me. She knew me best, which is what I love so much about Stephanie. She's the only one who knows my weaknesses. We go all the way back to the first grade.

My eyes were stinging and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I sobbed on Stephanie's shoulder for so long, her long arms wrapped around me.

"Come one I'll give you a ride home." I nodded and followed Stephanie to her car. The ride home was awfully silent until we reached our destination. "I can stay the night if you want." Steph said with sympathy. "I think I'm good Steph. I love you..so much. What would I do without you?" I said squeezing her in my arms and she squeezed me back.

"I honestly don't know girl." She chuckled. "Don't let Carlos get to you. You're stronger than him." She said staring deep into my eyes. I nodded and stepped out of the car. I walked to my door and opened it to find Brian and Aiden, Aiden was about to leave.

They stare at me for a moment and Brian wraps his arms around me, gently. He probably noticed I've been crying. "What happened?" He asked letting go of me.

"I-" I said, not knowing what to say. I pulled out my phone and opened to my messages and handed Brian my phone, my hands trembling with fear.

He read the message and looked back at me, then at the message. My eyes started to sting, no not again. A salty tear ran down my cheek and I shut my eyes, trying to fight the urge of crying.

"Carlos." Brian whispered. Aiden's eyes widened in shock and looked at Brian. Brian nodded at him and Aiden looked at me. I pushed them out of my way and ran up the stairs to my room and slammed my door.

I haven't talked to Carlos ever since...the incident. I deleted his number, even blocked it. I deleted all the pictures of us. I burned the sweater he gave me that smelt like his cologne...even though it was very comfortable sweater. Sad face. He broke me. He was my first love.

That God damn guy messed with my head. I was an idiot to beleive he meant it in the first place. He's a stupid arrogent liar.

A beautiful sexy liar.

Shut up!

It's true.

He lied to me though.

You still love him.

No I don't!

________________________________________
____________________________________________________

Ahahahahaah ;))

What's your favorite Beyoncé song? ;)))

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ;)) HAVE A VERY NICE DAY