Chapter Twenty-Seven: Smile

Aiden's pov

"I should get going." I sighed after breaking the awkward silence. "Okay."
Camryn and Brian muttered. "We'll hang later?" Brian asked as we side hugged-ish. "Yeah sure." I replied.

"Bye." Camryn said quickly as we awkwardly side hugged. "Bye." I muttered as I exited the door.

***

"What took you so long?" Andrew groaned. I waved him off, signaling to him that it was nothing. He rolled his eyes as he leaned against the brick wall and puffed out a huff of smoke from his cigarette.

Andrew and I were close friends, despite he was still in a gang. We were inseparable, if Ariana and the boys found out we still talked, we'd both be dead. Apparently, Ariana demanded all the men if they ever talk to me again, she'd chop their balls off. Literally.

Nick didn't count, we went to the same school. "I have to leave in a while. I have someone waiting for me back at home." He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Who is this someone?" I asked curiously. "A....female." he wiggled his eyebrows at me teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

"Since when are you actually gonna get a girlfriend?" I asked with a hint of humor in my voice. He rolled his eyes. "Like you have one." He chuckled.

"I have my eyes on someone." I said as I wiggled a cigarette out of it's pack. Andrew tossed me a lighter. I nodded at him gratefully and gave it back to him.

"No I have not had sex with her." I rolled my eyes already knowing that he was going to ask that. He gasped dramatically as he clutched his hand over his chest.

"She's beautiful and funny. She has a very...special personality. She has this little twinkle in her eyes and they crinkle when she smiles. Fuck, she has such a beautiful smile that could light up the whole city. No, the whole God damn world. She can grow flowers with that fucking smile." I smiled at the thought of it.

Andrew looked at me worryingly, and he seemed very interested. "Wow." He huffed. "Tell me more, Romeo." He said as he batted his eyelashes. "Shut the fuck up." I laughed.

"I don't know man." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "She's...prefect." I smiled.

"What's her name?" He asked as he dropped his cigarette on the floor and stepped on it.

"Camryn." I smiled cheekily.

"You're so cheesy." He laughed. "I'm gonna leave now, I don't like to keep my guests waiting." He smirked.

"Guests?" I asked. He nodded enthusiastically. "You should come. With that major crush of yours, you obviously haven't gotten-"

"I don't think so." I replied as I pushed his shoulder as he walked to his car with me following behind him. He raised his eyebrows at me giving me a this-is-your-last-chance-so-make-up-your-mind look. I sighed loudly and nodded as he grinned devilishly. I climbed into the passenger's seat.

"We're bringing them to your place, cool?" He asked as the engine roared to life. I nodded and rested my head on the seat and closed my eyes.

"You're getting laid today don't sleep." He huffed. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever." I mumbled.

We went to Andrew's house and picked up the girls and went back to my house. The car was crowded and it really ticked me off that I almost slapped a girl, but didn't because I didn't want Camryn to find out and see me as a bad person because I really am not.

We entered my empty--as always--house. The girls giggled which gave me a stupid headache because I also had to deal with the annoying giggling on the way back.