Chapter Thirty-Eight: Scared As Fuck

Camryn's pov

"We're gonna play a little game." Nick smirked as he held his palm over my mouth. A muffled whimper escaped my lips as Nick moved the knife closer against my neck.

"You're a whore, you're going to pay for what you made me live through." He shoved me against the wall as I squeezed my eyes shut.

I prayed in my mind that someone, anyone would find us. It's been three days and not one person has discovered us yet. I honestly don't know how this happened, Aiden was sleeping over one night and the next morning he left with a sticky note attached to my nightstand.

After Aiden left that morning, a couple hours later I heard a thud on my bedroom floor. I had looked up to see a guy in a mask--who turned out to be Nick of course-- and before I knew it I was held tightly by my wrists, him dragging me into the black gang van.

I'm not sure any of the other members knew about Nick's kidnapping, and I don't think it was planned either because it was all so sudden.

"Open your eyes." He demanded. I opened my eyes slowly, a smirk still plastered on Nick's face. He roughly removed his hand from my mouth, along with the knife that lightly slid across the side of my neck.

I yelped in pain, tears streaming down my face. I held my trembling hand up to my neck, my blood oozing down my neck and past my fingers.

"Scream all you want," Nick brushed his lips against my cheek. "No one will hear you." He whispered into me ear.

"Please," I begged, squeezing my eyes shut. He laughed wickedly, tilting his head back. "Have you ever seen horror movies? Saw? Scream?" He snickered.

"I'm sure you have," He smirked. "Except there will be no saving."

He grabbed me by my wrists and lead me down a hall as I continued holding my other hand up to the side of neck. He dragged me into a pitch black room with a large steel door.

He flicked on the switch, the dim lights illuminating the room. He pinned me against a wall by my wrists, moving his face closer to mine.

I was scared as fuck. I wasn't that scared the last time this happened, only because Ariana was there, but since now I know what Nick is actually capable of, this is the most scared I've ever been in my whole life.

Our lips were centimeters apart, his heavy breathing hitching against my skin. I breathed out a soft whimper, causing him to grin.

"Let's have some fun." He said in a low voice. He lowered his hand down to my waist, leaving a trail of goosebumps. I was so disgusted and unprepared. This is not how I wanted my first time to be.

He lifted up my my shirt slowly, before forcefully pulling it off over my head. The situation I was in was very uncomfortable and freaky, all I could do is pray.

He slid his arm around my lower back, making me arch my back due to how uncomfortable I was.

"I won't regret being your first," he whispered. I choked out a sob and squeezed my eyes shut again, praying this was all a dream.

Aiden's pov

"It's been three days," Camryn's mom sobbed into Brian's chest as he consoled her by rubbing her back.

Seeing them like this was heartbreaking, Camryn's mom has just gotten home a couple days ago, and her daughter goes missing. And it's probably my fault.

"Brian can I talk to you?" I asked after a moment of silence. He looked at his mom, who nodded in approval, and walked towards me.

We went into the kitchen to talk. "Do you know about any safe houses or anything?" I asked quietly. Brian shook his head as a tear slid down his cheek, but he quickly wiped it away.