A/N (PLEASE READ!1!1!)

Hey guysss

So how are y'all? It's been long.

I understand that right now, a lot of people don't read my story(or stories) that much anymore. And idk but now I don't get hyped about publishing or writing a new chapter because people don't really read them anymore.

So now I'm thinking that I shouldn't publish a sequel of S.I.N.I.B.B (Get Her Back), I was really super hyped and excited and I try to make each and every chapter as interesting and exciting as possible but no one seems to really care anymore.

It just upsets me. It makes me so sad, that I want to give up on writing and just like leave Wattpad. But who knows maybe I'm being over-dramatic or whatever.

But seriously. I don't think I'll publish a sequel. If you would still like a sequel please, PLEASE make sure to comment, even the least amount of motivation will make me smile and get me hyped up. Please make sure to do that if you want to see a sequel.

I promise you I try my best to make this story and it's chapters interesting and fun and exciting and funny, I promise.

I also have plenty of other drafted stories, and I'd love to see who would like to see them!

Thank you, until thennnn...

anwpstories/ Larissa

make sure to vote n comment n whatever