Chapter Thirty-Four: 'My Nose is Big'

Aiden's pov

I drove Camryn home and we had a long make-out session in my car before I watched her leave and walk into her house.

Now, I have to handle this gang situation.

I drive back to the safe house, where luckily, the gang's van is still there and I can hear their laughs and muffled voices from outside. I walk towards the house and slowly twist the doorknob, walking inside hesitantly.

I winced as the door closed with a click, and tip-toed across the room to the staircase. I walked up the staircase, quietly and slowly, and waltzed across the hall to the same room they were in, which they were back in again.

"This gun sucks, who's gun is this?" Andrew snorted. "Probably Ethan's." Cole snickered, making the others laugh.

The game they played was pretty stupid if you ask me, one of the guys or Ariana would blindfold you and center you in the middle of a circle they sat in. Then the person with the blindfold on was given one of the member's weapons, and we had to guess who's it was, what it was, and try to remember where they were sitting and throw it at them.

It was fun, but pointless.

I peeked over the corner of the hall to see the room clearly, where Ethan was giving Cole a deadly glare. "That is so not mine." He muttered. "Wait wait wait, is this my old gun? I was a fetus when I had this oner! Dude what the hell you can't give me my own weapon, that's cheating!" Andrew cried.

"You did that to me yesterday!"

"That was different-"

"Settle down, boys." Ariana demanded in a calm tone. "I'm tired it's like three in the morning." She yawned. "Let's have a sleepover here! We haven't done that in so long!" Andrew pleaded.

"Maybe because last time, you almost burned down the place." Ethan scoffed. "It's not my fault Ariana told me to put the popcorn for fifteen minutes to see what it would do!" He defened, making the others laugh.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it, peanut brain!" Ariana said, smacking the back of Andrew's head. "Pretty please Ari, pleeeaase?" He begged with puppy eyes.

Ariana glanced at the others for approval and rolled her eyes. "Fine." She pouted. "I'm gonna go get some blankets from the van!" Andrew cried as he stood up and rushed out the bedroom door down the hall.

He grabbed my arm firmly and lead me down the stairs. "You know you shouldn't be here, right? Ariana will literally kill you." He said as we walked outside into the cold night.

"I know, I just wanted to see if you guys were up to something." I shrugged. Andrew stiffened and his shoulders became tense. I already knew they were up to something.

"Andrew." I said slowly."What does she want?" He gazed down at the floor as if suddenly now it was the most fascinating thing he had seen all day.

"Hurry up it's cold in here!" Ethan shouted from inside. The others bursted into an annoying fit of laughter.

Andrew sighed and ran a hand through his dark hair. "My nose is big." He said out of thr blue.

"Andrew! Im being serious!" I shouted. He flinched and held a hand over his heart and gasped dramatically. "Andrew," I growled.

"All she said is that she's gonna do something to Camryn! I don't know what she's gonna do or when all I know is that she'll do something!" He held is hands up in defense.

"Bullshit." I growled before stomping my way back to my car and leaving.

•••

Camryn was busy the next day, so before I let her leave we made-out in her room and watched a movie before she had to leave. Apparently, Camryn's mom was back in town so she wanted to spend some time with her, which I understood because I didn't want to pressure Cam into spending time with me.

Now, I'm driving to Andrew's house because he called. My fists are gripping the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles are pale.

I pull my car up beside Andrew's house and step to the front door, knocking loudly because I already know from previous experiences that he's most likely with a girl and won't hear me.

The door is swung open by a smirking Ariana, and my face softens. "What are doing here?" I ask sternly, my blood boiling. "Ask little Andrew here." She said, opening the door wider to reveal Andrew tied onto a chair, struggling to get out.

"Aiden leave." Andrew grunted. "I'm not leaving." I said flatly, stepping inside in front of Ariana. She looked up at me with a grin and slammed the door.

"Aiden, Aiden, Aiden." She said, still looking up at me and laying her hands on my shoulders. "Don't touch me," I said, shrugging her hands off my shoulders uncomfortably. "Don't you have a boyfriend? Or should I say fuck-buddy?" I smirked, making her body tense.

"We're getting married, and you should be the last person to say that." She said angrily. My eyes widened, and looked back at Andrew who had the same reaction has me.

"Married?!" Andrew and I said at the same time. "I know right? It's so great, he's hot and rich. He's just the full package. Our kids will look great." She grinned.

"So you're not even in love with him? You're going to make a horrible wife and, wait for it, an even worse mother." Andrew snickered. Ariana turned back, shooting eye-daggers at him.

"You, shut up! You're in big trouble!" She shouted, pointing at him. "Yes mother!" He yelped, "I won't steal cookies from the cookie jar anymore I promise!"

I let out a loud laugh. Ariana walked up to Andrew and pulled out a knife from her pocket. My face dropped and my body stiffened. "What are you doing?" Andrew asked, shocked.

She stuck the knife into his arm, earning a loud moan of pain. "You bitch!" He shouted, wincing as his eyes shut impulsively. "I told you to shut up, you didn't listen." She whispered into his ears.

"Now, what are we gonna do with you?" She looked back at me with a grin.

●●●

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share if you like this story! ❤