Chapter Thirty-Nine: Three Words

Camryn's pov

Empty.

I feel nothing. It's been five days since what had happened. I haven't gotten up, I haven't ate, I haven't looked away from the blank white wall, or talked ever since.

Aiden spent the last few days with me, and I'm grateful for that. I'm so thankful for Aiden, I don't deserve him. He deserves someone better than me, not someone he has to console and try to get them to eat every day.

I really like Aiden. He spends so much time with me, and cares about me a lot and looks out for me. I still don't know why he left that morning, and I didn't ask. I want to, though.

I can't put into words and emotions how scared I had been with Nick. I got so lucky when Aiden and Brian came before Nick could do anything else.

I know what you're thinking, and no he did not rape me. He was so close to doing it though, if it wasn't for Aiden and Brian and Ariana when she came out of no where. I still need to thank her for that. Now Nick is one less problem.

"Hey," Aiden's voice brought me out of my thoughts. He slipped into the spot next to me on my bed, as I continued to stare at the blank wall. Again, I haven't looked away since.

There was a silence as he slipped his arm around my torso. He shut his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder. I suddenly felt something drip on my shoulder. He was crying.

A tear slipped down my cheek, my eyes watering. "Please eat." He whispered. I shook my head slowly, as my tears flowed down my cheeks.

He dug his head into my neck and cried. He hadn't cried this much since the actual day it happened.

"This is all my fault," he choked out. I shook my head and snapped my head towards him. He quickly sat up and noticed I actually moved.

"No it's not," I sobbed. He nodded and looked away. I grabbed his chin to make him look at me and cupped his face with my hands.

"Aiden," I started. "No, it's not. It's not like you asked Nick to take me.  I like you. A lot. I don't deserve you, you're so special to me." I spoke quietly.

He sighed and wiped his cheek with the back of his hand and smiled softly. He grabbed my hands in his and held them tightly.

"Camryn Fields," He started. "I love you." He smiled. I was taken by his words, but then smiled, realizing that all these emotions those past months had been by Aiden.

He made me smile, and laugh, and actually happy. "Aiden Daniels," I held his hands tighter. "I love you too."

He leaned in towards me, and filled in the distance between us with his lips, crashing them against mine.

●●●

Hi this chapter was short but I thought it was cute so xoxo

Ily a lot a lot ❤